D'Onofrio's Replacement

Nope.

Golden doesn't get to play the fire coordinators card. He had it in his hand and didn't throw it on the table.

That window is gone. Not our fault he was too stupid to use it. End this thread. Pack it up, everyone. Thread is over.

This, last year was was his chance:

Advertisement
That my thoughts exactly, usually year 3 is time to switch coordinators when it's not working. The worst part is that Dorito had the 2 worst defenses of all time at UM, and the fact he was kept on tells you all you need to know....it's his defense.

Sadly, I have been optimistic about Folden departing, but unless he can agree to negotiate a buy out and walk away for family reasons, I see this turning into a Mexican standoff. He is so defeated.. I watched his presser after Cincinnati, and even after a win, he could barely hold his head up.

Golden better ******* get fired. He ******* better.

If he is not and the admin ***** us as usual and we have to live with him...give me Dave Aranda.

Advertisement
I mean it doesn't really matter but for the sake of discussion:

Dave Aranda would be a good name. Can't believe I agree with Paranos.

I could see it being someone like Lou Tepper, who has been around forever.

Not a "****" name, but given this scenario, you are not going to have alot of coaches
beating down Golden's door.

He is a pretty good coach and does run Golden's 3-4.

Plus he is currently coaching at UofBuffalo where his HC just got canned today.

http://www.ubbulls.com/sports/fball/coaches/tepper_lou

If Golden is kept on he will go for someone he knows...

Tom Bradley

Advertisement
The sooner Doritos and or Al is gone the sooner we can land some top flight dt's, dbs, and lbs in 2015

I bet Golden go for Travaris Robinson. Muschamp is getting canned so T.Rob will be available. Monster recruiter and born in Miami. Coached under some great defensive minds Muschamp and Tubberville. He will get an opportunity to be a DC somewhere really soon, why not here.

Advertisement
Back