DonOfrio SUCKS

Sorry I am not buying it. He rushed 3 on the last play and expected inexperienced players to know how to react in a zone . QB had all day to throw Thats a horrible call . 2 tds in that coverage in the back of the endzone thats bad coaching There was enough talent on the field

story of the season right there

Advertisement
Poor clock management is what cost us this game.. Jedd knows our D is thin already. He should know without our 2 best linebackers and our best safety to keep the D off the field they're bad enough as is. But no he wants to throw the ******* ball every down when we only have 4 wide receivers for the game.. Run the ****** ball eat up the clock.

Poor clock management is what cost us this game.. Jedd knows our D is thin already. He should know without our 2 best linebackers and our best safety to keep the D off the field they're bad enough as is. But no he wants to throw the ****ing ball every down when we only have 4 wide receivers for the game.. Run the ****in ball eat up the clock.

Sorry bro. I can't roll with this one this time. I've had issues with the hurry-up, but Fisch and the O got us 40 pts today. If we weren't one of the worst 3 defenses in the country, that would be plenty.

By the way. Tracy Howard has steeped up huge, my opinion. Kid is really starting to come into his own. He is gonna be a STUD in the near future. Way to play like a Cane young man.

Advertisement
Poor clock management is what cost us this game.. Jedd knows our D is thin already. He should know without our 2 best linebackers and our best safety to keep the D off the field they're bad enough as is. But no he wants to throw the ****ing ball every down when we only have 4 wide receivers for the game.. Run the ****in ball eat up the clock.

Sorry bro. I can't roll with this one this time. I've had issues with the hurry-up, but Fisch and the O got us 40 pts today. If we weren't one of the worst 3 defenses in the country, that would be plenty.

Yes, they scored 40... But when it counted, when they were set up 2x in Va territory with a chance to put the game away, they went 3 & out, 3 & out. Inexcusable. No killer instinct. Fisch did little to help this thin defense with those 3 & outs.

I'm tired of this same ****** defense for the past two years. Fire this ******.

We have Bush, DP, and EJ and this is a pretty easy win. Even if it gets to that same play, it's EJ and Bush, not Paul and Highsmith in coverage. Oh well, hammer is coming anyway.

Here is the reality, with average to below average talent he gives us historically poor defense. When we have superior talent he will field an average defense. Great D is outside of his capability. He has got to go. He is the wink link on the staff. He has no feel for the game and rarely makes a good call on D. They completed third and long like it was nothing. 3rd and 10+ over and over and over. Just pathetic. Lbs covering wrs? Smh.

Advertisement

What did that 40 points get us today?

What did that 40 points get us today?

Same thing our def holding Carolina to 18 got us a few weeks back. We're not good enough to have one phase play poorly and still win.

Advertisement
Back