DonOfrio SUCKS

Advertisement
He rushed 3 players on the final touchdown. He is the ******* worst DC of all time!!

Might as well hire Bill Miller back if that what we want out of a defense. Its pathetic. I've been a loyal fan since 1983. I would relish Bill Miller's defense compared to the game plans this guy comes up with. Get rid of him at the end of the season Al. Promote Barrow. He can't be this soft with his approach.

Advertisement
Huge step backwards today. But I just took a monumental dive off of the Eddie Johnson bandwagon.

How about **** Eddie Johnson for neon an idiot and getting suspended, don't think he would've made a difference?

I have never been so mad as a Canes fan. You can include the Thursday night loss to E Carolina years ago, just to give some perspective

I couldnt help but think they had a 90 yard drive in them at the end of the game. I was confident when we didnt take any time off the clock that was going to happen.

Advertisement
Fine. EJ should stand up at a team meeting and say guys I'm partly responsible, I let you down, won't ever happen again. I fully expect Coach Donut to not do exactly that...

Might as well hire Bill Miller back if that what we want out of a defense. Its pathetic. I've been a loyal fan since 1983. I would relish Bill Miller's defense compared to the game plans this guy comes up with. Get rid of him at the end of the season Al. Promote Barrow. He can't be this soft with his approach.
chuck knoll and buddy ryan would have had a tough time with this defense, but playing without your 3 best players is tough for any DC, especially when you consider how great the drop off in talent is from the guys you are missing to the guys who are playing in their place.

Advertisement
He let two below avg qbs shred his defense. They completed nearly every pass they attempted! He sucks so bad. I really dislike him as a DC.

Sorry I am not buying it. He rushed 3 on the last play and expected inexperienced players to know how to react in a zone . QB had all day to throw Thats a horrible call . 2 tds in that coverage in the back of the endzone thats bad coaching There was enough talent on the field

Advertisement
Zone to man back to zone back to man blitz prevent

We have no identity. How can our defenders get into any kind of rhythm with the Tecmo Super Bowl like play-calling on defense.

I've never seen a DC micromanage a DEFENSE like coach D does.

Sorry I am not buying it. He rushed 3 on the last play and expected inexperienced players to know how to react in a zone . QB had all day to throw Thats a horrible call . 2 tds in that coverage in the back of the endzone thats bad coaching There was enough talent on the field

This

He let two below avg qbs shred his defense. They completed nearly every pass they attempted! He sucks so bad. I really dislike him as a DC.

Yep its one thing to suck against good teams with the talent we run out there but these average dudes shredded us like they were Heisman finalists. Its pathetic how bad it was today. Same tired blitzes over and over. 90 percent of the game we sit in the 4-3 and let UVA just shred our LBers in zone coverage. Do we have nickel and dime packages?

It seems to me we play better in man to man. I would thinknif you're getting shredded sitting in zone week in and week out and you have recruited studs at DB let the get their man on. They will grow(see Mike Rumph vs Penn St). There will be tough times as the example states, but I don't think we'd be any worse off record wise.

Advertisement
Back