Donnell Bennett

Advertisement
A great citizen and a quality human being. A modern day dark-skinned Mother Theresa type brother.

Advertisement
GREAT JOB BENNETT

I understand that coaches steer kids...but Bennett was not like Collins coach taking over every single internview constantly in the spot light...kids go different places even from filter schools but you see how confused a kid can be when a coach gets too involved..

We were supposed to have Canes at BTW...that didn't work out all that well. Not bitter

Advertisement
Advertisement
GREAT JOB BENNETT

I understand that coaches steer kids...but Bennett was not like Collins coach taking over every single internview constantly in the spot light...kids go different places even from filter schools but you see how confused a kid can be when a coach gets too involved..

this! Mr. Bennett, you did your thing by just being decent, that is all we ask from anyone...unfortunately- not always the case..but yes, like the others are saying- WE HEART YOU VERY MUCH

Advertisement
We congratulate Bennett for supposedly steering Coley towards Miami, yet we hate on Gatewood for supposedly steering Collins to Arkansas.

Makes sense.

We congratulate Bennett for supposedly steering Coley towards Miami, yet we hate on Gatewood for supposedly steering Collins to Arkansas.

Makes sense.

Wayy different. Bennett didnt get paid or anything like that, I am sure bennett told him the positive of going to UM, happens everywhere around the country but there is a line you dont push, Gatewood has an agenda, first it was Wisky, now all of a suddenly its Arky. He benefits the most with this move, heck Collins parents dont even approve. Come on man.

Advertisement
Back