Donna loses again

Advertisement
op
sit-your-dumb-***-down-o.gif

Advertisement
With that sterling reputation she fostered with the NCAA you would think our hoops team would be asked to the dance with a win over the eventual champs at their place. I guess her sniveling smile while accepting Nevin's stolen goods was only looked over by the BOTs

Way to think outside the box OP.

I can safely say that I watched a great deal of the tournament and all of tonight's game. Not once did DS ever cross my mind seeing Wiscy, Duke, or any ACC team. Strange.

Advertisement
With that sterling reputation she fostered with the NCAA you would think our hoops team would be asked to the dance with a win over the eventual champs at their place. I guess her sniveling smile while accepting Nevin's stolen goods was only looked over by the BOTs

Really weak stretch attacking Donna and somehow trying to make it relevant to the Wisconsin/Duke game. Study up your sad schtick or get the **** out of here with your bull****. At least be semi good at it. Id recommend Misinformation and Hijinx 101 by Franchise. Available on most phones and tablets.

NCAA basketball officiating is a raging dumpster fire. Simply g_damned awful...all the way around.

They have got to do something to either help these guys out or send them to re-education camps.
The inconsistency in the calls throughout the games is unbearable to behold.

Some of these games are masterpieces of effort and excitement until the zebras decide to insert themselves into the affair and destroy the ebb and flow with ticky tack bullshyt.

Last edited:
I really didn't care who won until I remembered Donna's connection to WI. Then I started pulling for Duke.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back