Donell Harris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Idk if there was any, but his Twitter bio doesn't have anything about being committed or Miami. This would suck smh

Advertisement
No one is safe. These kids pledge loyalty while being 16.
Wtf does a 16-17 year old know about loyalty? Especially with some of the backgrounds these kids come from. Idk anything about Harris or if these rumors are true. But nothing would surprise me with these sofla kids man.

Might be decommiting
I wouldn't be surprised.. And I hope yall south Florida pussycats shun that fugger... Talking about he's worked to hard to secure a $75,000 bag. That can't buy you a ******* dog in Miami. What they take the $75k and buy a whole **** load of depreciable assets. Like cars, and jewelry. Then they will have cookouts and dress really fancy for a year or two/three. I hate us black sometimes. We will sell our souls for a ******* depreciable asset. Not all of us just... Such a difference between street blacks and hood blacks. I consider myself a street dude. I think most of these losers are hoods dudes. This is all they know and will ever know.

Advertisement
I wouldn't be surprised.. And I hope yall south Florida pussycats shun that fugger... Talking about he's worked to hard to secure a $75,000 bag. That can't buy you a ******* dog in Miami. What they take the $75k and buy a whole **** load of depreciable assets. Like cars, and jewelry. Then they will have cookouts and dress really fancy for a year or two/three. I hate us black sometimes. We will sell our souls for a ******* depreciable asset. Not all of us just... Such a difference between street blacks and hood blacks. I consider myself a street dude. I think most of these losers are hoods dudes. This is all they know and will ever know.
Street, hood or educated . Still ni$$$$$

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back