Donell Harris...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami will never have the bags to get a top 1-2 class ever again. It's just not possible.

BUT....if they can beat the gators, beat FSU, maybe go 11-1 and win the coastal, I really believe a top 6ish class is possible in 2020 and with more success next year, you really can approach top 5 class status going forward.

One thing I'll say about Richt, as bad as this past year was, he did somewhat re-energize the program in the community. He built strong relationships with the 9th and 10th grade kids, as well as those optimist visits and camps with the even younger kids.

We'll always have kids leaving to take the SEC money...it's just a way of life now. But I feel that a lot of the underclassmen are looking at Miami than ever before, especially in the Golden days. Richt really did put an emphasis on getting the community involved again, and if Manny can win over the next year or two, he can reap the benefits of those efforts. But he has to win games. There are so many incredibly good prospects in 2020 and 2021 in this area, and even some kids in the rest of the state that are very interested. But #TNM is going to become #TSOM if we keep losing to ****** Coastal teams. So far, even though this means absolutely nothing, Manny has gotten an A+ since he's been hired. The off the field stuff so far has been brilliant. But remember, Willie Taggart absolutely owned January through August last year in Tallahassee. And then that pesky actual playing of football happened, and he's a lame duck. The real report card comes out in the fall, but Manny has KILLED it so far. There is a ton of momentum with the 2020 and 2021 kids on the trail, and if he can win, I really think Miami can easily pick up Top 10 classes the next year and actually push close to Top 5 with how much elite talent is looking at this program.

[
Miami will never have the bags to get a top 1-2 class ever again. It's just not possible.

BUT....if they can beat the gators, beat FSU, maybe go 11-1 and win the coastal, I really believe a top 6ish class is possible in 2020 and with more success next year, you really can approach top 5 class status going forward.

One thing I'll say about Richt, as bad as this past year was, he did somewhat re-energize the program in the community. He built strong relationships with the 9th and 10th grade kids, as well as those optimist visits and camps with the even younger kids.

We'll always have kids leaving to take the SEC money...it's just a way of life now. But I feel that a lot of the underclassmen are looking at Miami than ever before, especially in the Golden days. Richt really did put an emphasis on getting the community involved again, and if Manny can win over the next year or two, he can reap the benefits of those efforts. But he has to win games. There are so many incredibly good prospects in 2020 and 2021 in this area, and even some kids in the rest of the state that are very interested. But #TNM is going to become #TSOM if we keep losing to ****** Coastal teams. So far, even though this means absolutely nothing, Manny has gotten an A+ since he's been hired. The off the field stuff so far has been brilliant. But remember, Willie Taggart absolutely owned January through August last year in Tallahassee. And then that pesky actual playing of football happened, and he's a lame duck. The real report card comes out in the fall, but Manny has KILLED it so far. There is a ton of momentum with the 2020 and 2021 kids on the trail, and if he can win, I really think Miami can easily pick up Top 10 classes the next year and actually push close to Top 5 with how much elite talent is looking at this program.
I’m with ya on 2020 but 2021 can easily be a top 3 class if we hit on most of our priorities.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back