Donell Harris (New Thread)

Advertisement
This thread is like a car wreck. I see it pop up and know I should ignore it but have to jump in and read the comments. This will be fun to watch play out over the next few years. Using a Miami saying and wanting to play for a winning team is pretty funny. Maybe the kid turns into a player but the optics, oh the optics my man. He may need a social media marketing guy. A&M is always an after thought for me in CFB...

Hey, his dad is an alum and was a good pro. Maybe he let his son make this decision, but we should not be trashing the kid.

Advertisement
Seems like his Dad will be the type to tell our staff how to use his son. He already thinks he knows what’s best. Bad for our staff bad for the Canes and ultimately bad for Junior. Too bad. I don’t think the staff should go after this kid. Good luck down in college station.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
sicne you brought that up and you seem to be from texas, are AtM fans happy with fisher this year?

The few I know aren’t, but they are going to have to be patient. He is recruiting his *** off and they had the toughest schedule in America this year and it ain’t even close. On top of being in the SEC-W, they gotta go to Athens and had to go to Clemson. 8-4 would’ve been an A, 7-5 is what they will get.

Advertisement
The few I know aren’t, but they are going to have to be patient. He is recruiting his *** off and they had the toughest schedule in America this year and it ain’t even close. On top of being in the SEC-W, they gotta go to Athens and had to go to Clemson. 8-4 would’ve been an A, 7-5 is what they will get.

true.

Thats a good question bro. I know I never see him the games I’ve watched. Even on ST. Lol bruh made the “right” call it seems.
I would assume Surtain is doing well there but after giving up 46 I don't know if anyone on D is doing well. They have so many prospects yearly must be a bad year for them. **** I don't want either of them to do well at football.

Advertisement
Back