Donell Harris (New Thread)

Advertisement
Tua family got PAAAAAAIIIIDDDD. They come from dirt poor Hawaii and move all the way across the country with their family. Dad happens to work at the Mercedes plant from what I remember.
They were 100% taken care of. This I know for a fact. I actually know someone who is extremly close to that family. Housing, employment, and moving expenses were all taken care of through Saban and the boosters. Same guy says that Saban is tied into some property management company there. Players, families, exc take advantage of this. Jerry Jeudy's mom was given one of these houses too according to the guy I know. It's not really inside info when the whole world knows they cheat their ***'s off with **** like this.

Advertisement
They were 100% taken care of. This I know for a fact. I actually know someone who is extremly close to that family. Housing, employment, and moving expenses were all taken care of through Saban and the boosters. Same guy says that Saban is tied into some property management company there. Players, families, exc take advantage of this. Jerry Jeudy's mom was given one of these houses too according to the guy I know. It's not really inside info when the whole world knows they cheat their ***'s off with **** like this.
Manny and his pops are big into this down here. We need to play the game.

Leave the offer on the table and if he wants in you take him with open arms. The trolling is a nuisance but the talent is too great to ignore.

This. As much as we want to say F him and feel better about ourselves, he’s still a **** good player with an elite trait you can’t teach.

If he comes, he comes (although I think it’s not a realistic possibility). If not we still have 3 very good DE prospects locked in.

Advertisement
I’m sure his bag isn’t has heavy compared to when he was a 5star older than his class mates recruit..

I’m still recruiting him and hopefully we win enough games to show how he needs to be here

Tweet unavailable ... what did it say?

As for ThreeStarDonnel I read an article the other day about the possibility of a QB transferring and quotes Manny saying being at Miami and getting a Miami offer has to go back to really meaning something and being valued.

Felt like those comments were addressed directly to ThreeStar

As for ThreeStarDonnel I read an article the other day about the possibility of a QB transferring and quotes Manny saying being at Miami and getting a Miami offer has to go back to really meaning something and being valued.

Official offer letter. Those quotes from manny were a month ago but media is spinning it as of today

Advertisement

Wait did the deleted tweet say

Really odd he deleted it.... all it was is the "Official offer" tweet with a picture of what UM sent him

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back