Donell Harris (New Thread)

Advertisement
Advertisement
What is the fascination with our fans wanting our bag game advertised on public forums?
Is that a serious question? You’re on an internet message board discussing recruiting, and we’re getting outspend 100-0 by the $EC. What do you expect people to discuss? If you think a Miami message board should shy away from talking about bags, you probably are more of an optimist than most here. The sad truth is UM has no bag game, and fans talking about it are just lamenting the realization that their hopes ain’t comin true.

Advertisement
Is that a serious question? You’re on an internet message board discussing recruiting, and we’re getting outspend 100-0 by the $EC. What do you expect people to discuss? If you think a Miami message board should shy away from talking about bags, you probably are more of an optimist than most here. The sad truth is UM has no bag game, and fans talking about it are just lamenting the realization that their hopes ain’t comin true.
Facts

I am not naive that a bag game exists. I just don’t think it is intelligent to talk about whatever our dirty laundry is in public.

This is part of the reason Bama and those schools don’t get caught. It is old money doing the spending and people mind their own business (and having Saban’s old boss in charge of the NCAA). But asking D how much we spend on recruits... are you kidding me?

I am not naive that a bag game exists. I just don’t think it is intelligent to talk about whatever our dirty laundry is in public.

This is part of the reason Bama and those schools don’t get caught. It is old money doing the spending and people mind their own business (and having Saban’s old boss in charge of the NCAA). But asking D how much we spend on recruits... are you kidding me?
You might be the only person here who believes that was a serious question.

Advertisement

There hasn't been a legit bag game here since '94. Piddly Shapiro bullsh*t doesn't count.

Advertisement
Yup. Add up all the allaged abortions, lap dances, free drinks, and hundred dollar handshakes... it'll all be less than what Tua and his family have (allegedly) raked in from Baga.

Tua family got PAAAAAAIIIIDDDD. They come from dirt poor Hawaii and move all the way across the country with their family. Dad happens to work at the Mercedes plant from what I remember.

Advertisement
Back