Donell Harris (New Thread)

Advertisement
He will only come here as a last resort. They only doing it to save face with Booker T. Waste of time by both parties.

But he is leaving BTW from everyone is saying. If it is to save face why aren't we recruiting any of the STA kids like Garcia?

But why is recruiting a bum like Harris ? CIS in the other thread told me he is garbage and old.

There are better players like that 3star DE Stewart etc that Manny could waste his time on
He's not a JAG but hes not 5 star good. He is probably around William's level for this class

Advertisement
The ignore button was literally invented for people saying Miami should or will stop recruiting Harris.

Trust me, if anyone says that, just hit the button and move on. I guarantee you nobody that retarded will ever say anything on here that’ll educate you. Just cut out the buffoonery and save yourself some brain cells.

Advertisement
The ignore button was literally invented for people saying Miami should or will stop recruiting Harris.

Trust me, if anyone says that, just hit the button and move on. I guarantee you nobody that retarded will ever say anything on here that’ll educate you. Just cut out the buffoonery and save yourself some brain cells.
LOL

Advertisement
Advertisement
so, senior year evals after a full season of football mean nothiing? kids can go up and dwon in teh rankings

That is not what I am saying at all. Of course they matter.

However, just by using history as an indicator. It is more likely for a high ranked team to stay highly ranked through reevaluations than for a low ranked team to get a massive bump in the rankings do to reevals.

I enjoy reading the same maggots on CIS say "All you guys are interested in, is him coming to Miami, you don't care about him" NO **** SHERLOCKS" WTF are you doing for any of these recruits? You think those Bag schools give a **** about these kids. This is a Fan page. Fanatics...get it? Now that he and his MIAMI 100% father have posted a Top 5, I wish him well and hope he succeeds in what makes DONELL HARRIS HAPPY. Cause switching schools, reclassifying from '21 to '20 and saying Miami is right there and rushes to put a Top 5 out that doesn't include the U, isn't coming from him. Now we can watch his 5 hat monty from afar and not care.

Advertisement
Back