Donell Harris (New Thread)

Advertisement
This is just the weirdest thing. 2 of the teams on this list have the same amount of wins and less players drafted on the DL in the last 5 years than Miami. This just can’t be possible. It’s all about winning and getting developed for the next level. It’s almost like... none of that **** matters

Auburn: 41-25, 4 DL drafted
Texas A&M: 40-25, 4 DL drafted
Miami: 40-25, 6 DL drafted

Stop perpetuating bull****. TIA

It was all a lie that posters on here make up to justify why kids do what they do to miami. Im good pull the scholly.

And you guys still think manny should and will recruit him? Nope

Maybe that's why we aren't the "politically correct" team on his edit. We didn't call his dad this week.... Not a priority right now.

Think about how far the relationship with this kid deteriorated in the past couple of weeks. He was on campus recruiting for Miami 3 weeks ago. Now we don't even make his top 5....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe that's why we aren't the "politically correct" team on his edit. We didn't call his dad this week.... Not a priority right now.

Think about how far the relationship with this kid deteriorated in the past couple of weeks. He was on campus recruiting for Miami 3 weeks ago. Now we don't even make his top 5....
Yeah that seems crazy. His father is clearly incredibly ****ed off at Miami and has a lot of sway with his son. The fact that he's trying to shop him to the highest bidder makes me think we dodged a bullet here.

Advertisement
I don’t think they’re dropping bags. I think they’re trying to get the teams to drop bags. As someone else said, it seems a little desperate. More of a front to drum up bags. I’d shut it down as far as camps go. Only going to hurt him. Let his hype speak more than his play. Or he’ll end up at none of those schools.

A&M is dropping backs, that’s why he asked for a quick edit and that school wasn’t even in his Top 17

What did he say wrong? The man said that the coaches didn’t even talk to him. The coaches need to show respect and talk to the parents. If I was a parent I wouldn’t take them serious either, if they aren’t talking to me as a parent. So basically the Father don’t have a say so?? Y’all done went nuts

@Baycountycane you must be new to recruiting. dad wants MORE contact to up the $$$$. your word show you don't know much about recruiting. you think a 5 star DL does not have coaches checking in with the dad everyone now and then? GTFOOH.

Advertisement
Cooney retweeting someone laughing about Harris getting his "spot taken"

I'm not sure Cooney needs to be doing that...The message is being sent, but no need to mock Booker T. for the future.
I see he favorited the tweet but I didnt see him retweet it.

Advertisement
Back