Donell Harris (New Thread)

Advertisement
Advertisement

I will also put money (not really) that the kid A.) doesn’t reclassify and B) Ends up somewhere not those 5 schools.

Looking for bags and outside of maybe Auburn and A&M the other 3 will tell him to bleep off

this whole edit has a bit of a desperate feel to it. Seems like a lot of talk from him and his dad this week. maybe they aren't getting the interest they were led to believe they would get...

Advertisement
This is just the weirdest thing. 2 of the teams on this list have the same amount of wins and less players drafted on the DL in the last 5 years than Miami. This just can’t be possible. It’s all about winning and getting developed for the next level. It’s almost like... none of that **** matters

Auburn: 41-25, 4 DL drafted
Texas A&M: 40-25, 4 DL drafted
Miami: 40-25, 6 DL drafted

Stop perpetuating bull****. TIA

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t think they’re dropping bags. I think they’re trying to get the teams to drop bags. As someone else said, it seems a little desperate. More of a front to drum up bags. I’d shut it down as far as camps go. Only going to hurt him. Let his hype speak more than his play. Or he’ll end up at none of those schools.

Advertisement
Back