Donell Harris (New Thread)

I don't have anything good to say about Harris Sr. That he or anyone else wants to hear. Just know this, it's **** sure not good, and I didn't like what I read in that article. And finally, it's your son's recruitment, not yours, you've lived that part of your life already. let your boy live his. Smdh
What did he say wrong? The man said that the coaches didn’t even talk to him. The coaches need to show respect and talk to the parents. If I was a parent I wouldn’t take them serious either, if they aren’t talking to me as a parent. So basically the Father don’t have a say so?? Y’all done went nuts

Advertisement
This dumbass thread still going on? I can’t take him or his dad serious when he was committed to us for months(and recruiting for us) despite knowing our record last year and our track record of getting players to the league. So miss me with those excuses. What else you got? Daddy wasn’t feeling enough love? FOH

This dumbass thread still going on? I can’t take him or his dad serious when he was committed to us for months(and recruiting for us) despite knowing our record last year and our track record of getting players to the league. So miss me with those excuses. What else you got? Daddy wasn’t feeling enough love? FOH
Excuses, these coaches at every school need to involve the parent bottom line. All parents should be involved. If it was your son, they looking over you, and not involving you. What would you do?

No one is an expert with the recruiting process. The dad was probably excited at first. UM coaches got lazy. Other schools like Big time schools fully recruited the kid. The dad saw the difference. Um lost out. The dad telling UM coaches what to do to get his son so if UM want the kid, the coaches will listen. Call the dam daddy and mom, explain the plan for their son. Any human being with children should understand this. I hate these treads sometimes because it’s like trying to explain logic, to logical people who are so closed minded. It’s like trying to explain to a ugly girl with a temper and attitude why she don’t have a date to the prom. This man Live UN football but you’re talking about his sons future. Football is a dam sport/hobby from a fans perspective, from a player and his family it’s a life decision. So why the **** should this kid daddy be so committed to UM if they not even contacting the daddy. It’s this mans sons life. In recruiting, contacting and communicating with parents Is the number one rule... you should be mad at the dam UM coaches not the dam boy daddy. Unbelievable!!!

Last edited:
Excuses, these coaches at every school need to involve the parent bottom line. All parents should be involved. If it was your son, they looking over you, and not involving you. What would you do?

Never let them commit in the first place if it was that big of a deal to me, and definitely not let them stay committed for however long and then randomly decommit.

Advertisement
No one is an expert with the recruiting process. The dad was probably excited at first. UM coaches got lazy. Other schools like Big time schools fully recruited the kid. The dad saw the difference. Um lost out. The dad telling UM coaches what to do to get his son so if UM want the kid, the coaches will listen. Call the dam daddy and mom, explain the plan for their son. Any human being with children should understand this. I hate these treads sometimes because it’s like trying to explain logic, to logical people who are so closed minded. It’s like trying to explain to a ugly girl with a temper and attitude why she don’t have a date to the prom. This man Live UN football but you’re talking about his sons future. Football is a dam sport/hobby from a fans perspective, from a player and his family it’s a life decision. So why the **** should this kid daddy be so committed to UM if they not even contacting the daddy. It’s this mans sons life. In recruiting, contacting and communicating with parents Is the number one rule... you should be mad at the dam UM coaches not the dam boy daddy. Unbelievable!!!

I understand all that but if that’s the case then why let him commit in the first place? Then stay committed for a long time, acting like you’re all in and then randomly decommit and try to frame it as the team isn’t good enough or he doesn’t feel like he will have as good of a chance to get drafted? Nothing changed over the course of his commitment concerning those things so yeah that’s super suspect to me.

And I’m sorry, I don’t think that “the coaches aren’t talking to 1 of my parents enough” is a legit reason to go back on your word. But maybe that’s just me. I don’t really care enough about Harris being in this class to keep up with 500 posts about it but it’s annoying when ppl look for every reason possible to criticize the new staff. Can they coach a game first or recruit a full cycle before we spend every thread bashing them?

But anyways, are you trying to tell me you think Harris is still committed here if they talked to his daddy more? Cmon man.

Do you REALLY think coaches from "all those other schools" were on the phone with his father all the time? He was a 2021 kid. We have more commits for that class than all the rest combined. They weren't focusing on him or his class. NO WAY ANY of those coaches were talking to him the way he wants to project, if at all. NOW he is a 2020 kid and I am sure they are in his ear. That's 2 weeks old. Come on with this stuff.

Do you REALLY think coaches from "all those other schools" were on the phone with his father all the time? He was a 2021 kid. We have more commits for that class than all the rest combined. They weren't focusing on him or his class. NO WAY ANY of those coaches were talking to him the way he wants to project, if at all. NOW he is a 2020 kid and I am sure they are in his ear. That's 2 weeks old. Come on with this stuff.i understand that logic, but if the kid is as good as he is. As much of a game changer as they say he is, in their back yard. Yes they should have reached out to the kid. I mean he probably live a few miles away. In the recruiting process if you offer a kid, you should talk to the parents regardless of the year they coming out. I see another issue with UM with the point you made. If All the other schools recruiting the class of 21 like that, why isn’t UM doing it. Obviously they are and we aren’t...

I understand all that but if that’s the case then why let him commit in the first place? Then stay committed for a long time, acting like you’re all in and then randomly decommit and try to frame it as the team isn’t good enough or he doesn’t feel like he will have as good of a chance to get drafted? Nothing changed over the course of his commitment concerning those things so yeah that’s super suspect to me.

And I’m sorry, I don’t think that “the coaches aren’t talking to 1 of my parents enough” is a legit reason to go back on your word. But maybe that’s just me. I don’t really care enough about Harris being in this class to keep up with 500 posts about it but it’s annoying when ppl look for every reason possible to criticize the new staff. Can they coach a game first or recruit a full cycle before we spend every thread bashing them?

But anyways, are you trying to tell me you think Harris is still committed here if they talked to his daddy more? Cmon man.
It’s no bashing of the coaching staff. This staff reminds me of Clemson staff before they blew up. I wouldn’t trade this staff, and I think they on the right track. I believe in the kids that’s already committed. If Harris not In this class that’s fine with me. This staff recruiting on a national level now. Shid they gone replace him with somebody just as good/hungrier. Then again you guys could be right, his dad could be full of himself. But sounds like to me the father telling them what they need to do to get his son. That’s what it sounds like to me. Now if you had a daughter, who dating a guy. On prom night the young man don’t come knock on door, introduce himself to the parents or even open her door. You gone be scratching your head. Or do you want your daughter to just go run get in the car, young man don’t open the door, young man don’t introduce himself to The parents? Now I’m sure you would want your daughter to be happy, but you have to show her how she should be treated when dating. This situation with Harris is the same situation. His dad need to show him how he should be treated during this recruiting process and in the buisiness world in the future.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Never let them commit in the first place if it was that big of a deal to me, and definitely not let them stay committed for however long and then randomly decommit.
They were excited. But you can’t beg your favorite hometown team/ favorite team to show you love. For all we know since he was committed, the daddy was giving the staff time to reach out to the parents and they never did. **** his lead recruiter coulda have gotten lazy

Advertisement
Bama, Georgia, Clemson, Auburn, Texas A&M his top 5

Must be something these schools share in common
rcLoR78Xi.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back