Donell Harris (New Thread)

Advertisement
I think I am just looking at all these threads hoping and praying @IndayArtHauz brings down "the ****** Hammer" (BTW I am hoping he is ****** cus then it might get awkward) on this complete Sapingo who is either trolling or has a serious issue with latinos in Miami or is just a very special special little boy who forgot to wear his "special" helmet.

Either way still doesn't change the fact this ******* es un trememendo comemierda y sapingo!
Inday’s not ****** but I wreak enough Heeb to cover everyone here.

I am sorry if you are a DS fan, and maybe she "did love sports" but she did not NOTHING for our athletic programs, literally NOTHING.

took her class so ive been around her at least every week for a semester. she was a nice person (at least to students), but she would express her love for sports in the class i had and made an effort to turn out to events. that being said, imo she was too involved and led to where we ended up. frenk doesnt care about sports and knows nothing about it -- the biggest diff, imo, is that he leaves it alone and seems to let the people that know do their thing and the BOT finally realized they needed to spend. spending is really the key. BOT went super cheap for years and finally had to break that trend w the richt hiring after many failed hires.

The interview was a preemptive strike on why he’s not coming basically. Why didn’t he mention the amount of highly rated dudes that weny to bama that never got drafted. Why didn’t he mention the amount of 5 star dudes at bama that we’re busts?
How many players from those schools never seen a second contract.
Exactly and it is why Bama takes the max players every year it seems. Kid is going to go Bama and sit for 2-3 years rather than stay home and have a chance to play after a year or so....

There is this false narrative right now that you go to Bama or Clemson and that you automatically make it to the NFL and you will make so much money that neither you nor your Fam will ever have to work again, which is just plain bull****!

Advertisement
So... The family are fans of Miami but Miami have to recruit twice as hard as the others schools. We offer kids that don't deserve spots but his 5 star son decommit. Says he likes the Gators..brings up FSU...have a interview with Bama and say they are the leaders. This kid ain't coming here. We can go undefeated and lose first round in the playoffs. Pops will say we not good as Bama. Garvin can go number 1 overall in the draft and it wouldn't matter because the kid sign in Feburary. Hope nobody get their hopes up having this kid in our class

Inday’s not ****** but I wreak enough Heeb to cover everyone here.

@RVACane I'm not either, but I do have the nose to compete and am circumcised so halfway there my friend from the tribe. Nothing like a fine ****** boy to brighten up the joint.

Then in the name of @IndayArtHauz I ask thee to bring down the Hebrew Hammer and smite sapingos like @King Slayer and his ilk!! Bring down the wrath of God from the mountaintops of Mount Sinai like Moses upon the Israelites and their golden calf!! Be the angel of death upon these comemierdas and idiotas y mamaos like the final plague upon the Egyptians thus freeing your people!!!

Or you can just give @IndayArtHauz a shout out and have him kills trolls dead, whatever you would like, no pressure. Though my preference is the melodramatic not actually gonna physically happen but mentally that is what I am picturing in my head option. But again you can also go the give the guy a call and have him do his thing option. Again no pressure.

Anywho...

KrZ8Qr.gif

@fincane brings up a solid post which I cant find about Ed Oliver playing for scrubs and getting drafted. His post challenges anything the dad said..........I will say this though unless the father isnt sure that his sons a sure fire stud then I get exploring bama uga being that they will get more single coverage because of the talent around them. But no one can care what school u play for if your a stud your a stud whether its at app stat the U or bama.

Advertisement
Before I was about to snap on you, I had to re-read your post. So I'm going to apologize for misdirecting my reply to you v. truly looking at your response....

With that being said, miss me w/ the insults. We can discuss things, u feel me pimp?
Absolutely, I dont take the internet serious haha. I don't believe bags play a factor in all of recruits, I think as a fanbase we are delusional of our current state of a program. We are a sleeping giant, but as you said and some others... we need to give kids a reason to come here. We have had what ONE 10 win season in 15, 16 years? This season is critical bc if we don't win 10 plus and look good doing so then 2020 and 2021 will be more of the same.

Advertisement
LOL;

If I’m being honest, I have zero issues w what Sr said.

I need u all to get out ur feelings and be objective. Sometimes we over analyze things from a fan’s perspective vs. dealing w reality.

His comments on bags was, “you don’t have to offer a kid two pennies if you’re winning.” I’ve said this all along. I know it’s been a while, but some of u mofos forget what it was like, recruiting wise, when we were winning. We were plucking blue chips out of state, and keeping blue chips home. Why? B/c we were winning, AND putting out 1st rounders. Like CP said after the 2001 season, all of his friends became millionaires over night. That’s attractive af to kids & their parents.

He echoed what many, logical, fans have acknowledged: Until we produce on AND off the field (NFL draft) we are going to strike out on highly rated players, consistently. He also echoed what I’ve been saying since I joined this board, stop offering cats who have no business being here. We went from a revolving gun chamber to a one shot pistol by offering a grip of 3 and low 3 star guys b/c we didn’t have the fortitude to go after the blue chips.

It’s no coincidence that after our 2017 season, our 2018 class was our best in yrs. After our 2018 season, our 2019 class was one of the worst. There’s a correlation between winning and attracting talent. U can’t go 7-6 and then expect to land blue chips. That’s law.

Furthermore, what coach is recruiting a kid w/o talking to their parents??! That’s more telling than anything! U gotta win over mom & dad. I’m in the insurance business, and my clientele is high maintenance. Every now and then I have to take care of their young 18 yr olds who wants to get their own policy. Regardless of how long I’ve had their parents as clients, this is their child. I gotta convince them that I’m going to take care of their best interest v. trying to make a new sale. And while my dialogue is focused on that child so they understand the legal agreement between both parties, I’m also making sure mom &/or dad r fully engaged and they understand where my intent is for their child. That’s Bible; so this kind of give us an insight as to some of the recruiting errors we’ve had: From Richt’s staff being negligent in their contact w recruits, stating “we thought u we’re going elsewhere” to Manny’s staff not fully engaging w parents.

So I’m going to emphasize this once more; Manny can do all the talking he wants, and it sounds good. Matter of fact, he’s put a bullseye on his back....now he’s gotta prove it on & off the field.
But we have been going after the local 4 and 5 stars. They aren't signing here so what do you want the coaches to do? Not sign any players at a position of need because no 4 or 5 stars wanted to sign....

@fincane brings up a solid post which I cant find about Ed Oliver playing for scrubs and getting drafted. His post challenges anything the dad said..........I will say this though unless the father isnt sure that his sons a sure fire stud then I get exploring bama uga being that they will get more single coverage because of the talent around them. But no one can care what school u play for if your a stud your a stud whether its at app stat the U or bama.
His papi ain’t confident in his ability that’s why he pulled that weak move to hold him back and play against the youngins and is planning to do the same think with his brother smh. When I was coming up the real dogs played up a pound or with the older kids. **** thats why we made fun of pop warner teams and their older but lighter bs. Man if I ever told my old lady we holding one of our boys back so they could excel against youngins on the field she would leave my *** to make sure I didn’t spread that weak as mentality to the kids.

Advertisement
His papi ain’t confident in his ability that’s why he pulled that weak move to hold him back and play against the youngins and is planning to do the same think with his brother smh. When I was coming up the real dogs played up a pound or with the older kids. **** thats why we made fun of pop warner teams and their older but lighter bs. Man if I ever told my old lady we holding one of our boys back so they could excel against youngins on the field she would leave my *** to make sure I didn’t spread that weak as mentality to the kids.
Yea thats the reason he said what he said he lacks confidence in him be "thee guy" so it makes sense to send them to a place like bama where your all around dogs at every spot and can shine and look better then what u truly are. Same reason UM guys used to get that benefit of the doubt playing with the Butch teams. Its smart from the fathers point of view but at the same time keep it 100 and say it I think thats whats really going on in his head. Here Harris would be the 5 star guy and if he fails we will get on him over at bama he wont be the guy so if he under performs who cares next man up. My thing is u will be drafted if your a dog no matter where u play, Sean Taylor would be a top 5 pick at Rutgers period or first rounder period. This whole develop **** is blown out of proportion, are there great developers who are gifted like Butch Saban etc? yes but ballers will ball and if your kids borderline and u dont believe in him then sending him to Butch and Saban is a smart thing to do just say it and dont hide behind the bullshyt.

Edit: we also haved developed kids that no one thought should be drafted (myself included) and that should be applauded. Guys like Elder no one thought would be good Mike Jackson and others. Just because they werent first rounders doesnt mean that they werent developed MD system worked miracles for guys like MJ who 95% of the board thought was complete Al Golden special trash. No one thought RJ Macintosh would be good and Diaz turned him into a monster here. THATS FUQIN DEVELOPMENT

Where u go to school doesnt mean what it used to in terms of draft. Its just a BS excuse. Devin Singletary was drafted before jordan scarlett and travis homer

Where u go to school doesnt mean what it used to in terms of draft. Its just a BS excuse. Devin Singletary was drafted before jordan scarlett and travis homer
Yea u will ball if your a baller period I have always believed that the school doesnt make the player the school gets the beast and the beast performs. Whats more overlooked is evaluations, that is the gift u need the ability to identify then the ability to seal the deal. If u have those two qualities u will destroy cfb.

Advertisement
Back