Donell Harris (New Thread)

Advertisement
Stroud hasn't been a Defensive line Coach since 06, he's been a Strength Coach, a TE's coach, a FB's coach & a Recruting coordinator along with being a DL coach.

No one is arguing that Stroud is a better DL Coach than Petri, but this crusade you have against him is just silly my man. He's already landed 2 very good DL's in this 2020 class, did you not read any of the threads Stefan Adams wrote about Elijah Roberts commitment?

I get that you don't like him, but he's not going anywhere as of now, so what's the point of bashing him every chance you get?

Well said, but I don't have a crusade against Coach Stroud more so I feel we could have done better with such an important hire. But your right he is here now an UM needs to make lemonade with lemon's we have. So I will back off my criticism of the man, because even if he is replaced at season end Stroud will most likely move into a non-coascing position on Manny's staff. So I am here's to crossing my fingers he regain some of his 2005-2006 magic for one last run glory as a dline coach. Maimi needs a huge year out of our dline for the 2019 season an Stroud is whom we dancing with .

Go Canes

I think I am just looking at all these threads hoping and praying @IndayArtHauz brings down "the ****** Hammer" (BTW I am hoping he is ****** cus then it might get awkward) on this complete Sapingo who is either trolling or has a serious issue with latinos in Miami or is just a very special special little boy who forgot to wear his "special" helmet.

Either way still doesn't change the fact this ******* es un trememendo comemierda y sapingo!

Well said. Dude is a traga leche. He loves to mamar pinga and es tremendo lame huevo.

He’s the first guy in line everyday at the pan con pinga panaderia, arriving precisely at the time daily when he knows that they’ll be out of bread, but still have plenty of pinga to offer.

I understand where his dad coming from and he didn't blow smoke, but if he's serious about Miami winning and getting back then he must realize we need kids like his son. How does he think those teams became good? They got SOFL top talent! True we have to win to win him and most SOFL top talent, but help us out by not chasing stacked teams. Reading between the lines IMO, they believe more in other coaches and teams developing his son than our staff.

Advertisement
Yes, don't think he is going to be recruited the way he wants yet. Or maybe they are to keep him interested in case they don't land the guys they have higher. This is off their board:

BamaZB said... (original post)
Just guessing here, but theres probably a reason why hes not on our commitment list and it's not due to his interest level for Bama.
Agreed.
That reason is we have higher rated players wanting to commit.

I don't see anything his Dad said that hasn't been said on this site already. Where is the lie? I also believe his assessment on bags, and I feel people use that as an excuse on why we got beat on the trail. We got outrecruited or the kid simply didn't want to attend University of Miami. Chris Rock said it best when he described Women he said "What have you done for me lately". Last year in my Opinion we had a Playoff Team Defense, but couldn't put the pieces together on Offense. We'll see this year though.
But UGA on the list. That’s the lie. Unless he’s a LB, his lie is producing top rd DL. Bama produced top picks at DT, don’t remember many DEs going high, so unless he’s going to gain 100 lbs in college, more BS. When was the last top pick at DE for the Gators? Unless he’s losing a few lbs to play CB, I don’t think they make the list neither. I like Williams better anyway, as well as Height.

I understand where his dad coming from and he didn't blow smoke, but if he's serious about Miami winning and getting back then he must realize we need kids like his son. How does he think those teams became good? They got SOFL top talent! True we have to win to win him and most SOFL top talent, but help us out by not chasing stacked teams. Reading between the lines IMO, they believe more in other coaches and teams developing his son than our staff.
He blew hella smoke.

Advertisement
We win '10-11 games we have a shot, kids want to win that's one of the bottom lines. Gotta see changes from the past 15+ years. It looks more promising now than we did when we hired the last coach, IMO. The first game is huge!
The bag schools didn't have to on the way back up. Stop applying this standard to Miami while ignoring the fact that nobody's else had to deal with it.

Last edited:
I put my Somalian currency 2 cents in then fast forward to the end. Lets stop being the moral authority if we can. His dad at least came out and gave a longer more detailed interview than most parents. After commenting and now looking back and knowing how passionate our fan base is; the only thing that would please everyone on here would be if he came back and on board.
I don’t know him his dad or his family. If I see them at the game I’ll say hello and good luck and even ask for a pic.
Just like in life all we have to do is do the best not the worst with what you got.
We’re a very frustrated fan base having to deal with kids we’re fans of since peewee go out on for another city. Burns me up when I see some dude play for a kkklanvile team throw up the 305. And just when we think the ship is sailing smoothly we get hit by a **** iceberg.
The throwing hats on the floor. The trolling. The respect my decision, on and on.
But right now if I wasn’t a fan of this team and came on here I would be like (and yes I’m including myself):
F2A9C89D-07D2-41D7-97AA-FED5A22779FE.gif

Win 11 games, smack down the schools in Florida.
I promise I’ll be the first mf’er in here asking all these dudes
A8159D78-B69C-4B79-A790-A7CBF72CC3F8.gif

I don't see anything his Dad said that hasn't been said on this site already. Where is the lie? I also believe his assessment on bags, and I feel people use that as an excuse on why we got beat on the trail. We got outrecruited or the kid simply didn't want to attend University of Miami. Chris Rock said it best when he described Women he said "What have you done for me lately". Last year in my Opinion we had a Playoff Team Defense, but couldn't put the pieces together on Offense. We'll see this year though.

Advertisement
B-b-b-b-but I thought most of our players getting drafted in the last 3 round of the NFL draft would have 5 stars begging to come here?

Bro, I've been saying this for years.. kids only care if you can get them drafted in the first 3 rounds.

I think the dad wants him to come but he ain't about to decline bags to stay committed to a school that just came off a disappointing 7-6 season and fail to put DL in the first 2 rounds for a decade.

We need a 10-2 season badd.

If they're true Cane fans theyll come, if they're that good as advertised nfl will notice. Shouldn't have to go to clemson or bama just to be noticed . So what UM went 7-6, his mindset should be that I can help them improve
facts.....ballers get drafted this whole development is an SEC propaganda ****. How can u develop if u dont get the dogs?

Advertisement
DS actually did love sports but her issue was that she was too involved. Frenks stays out of the way for the most part, but he doesnt give two farts about sports. youre always better off when the president doesnt really care and lets the sports people do their thing. the other issue is that it took a beating against clemson to finally get serious about spending

I am sorry if you are a DS fan, and maybe she "did love sports" but she did not NOTHING for our athletic programs, literally NOTHING.

Advertisement
Back