Donell Harris Decommits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Now you see why Sec schools pay these high school coahes to bring their teams on a "tour". Like clockwork...they squeeze them..show love to the kids on the team they arent going to offer, lay out the red carpet, drop a few dollars and bam...decomit central or commit central.

These kids have been to UM 1,000000 times ..go to these sec campuses and get infatuated As its "new" and different.

I'm petty though...as a coach i would offer his teammate on the other side (They have another de thats pretty good) and show him the most interest.
This is why i LOVED getting the NYC kids....i have s.fla bias...but i KNOW for a fact these kids and families arent LOYAL...so go outside and get some kids that want to be here from out of state or out of area.

We are 1 of the only areas where elite kids leave here at a high clip...and local people say.."respect their decision", "secure the bag",..."its Bama..Its (insert any other team" and act like cucks.

I'm not even to mad as we are in on a ton of de's and clas sof 2021 is loaded. Go Land the kid from Charlotte and grab some one at Paradise...and tell fool (Harris) ..." It's ABOVE ME , NOW"

LOL! So many people in this thread showing their asses. It’s embarrassing, and the only thing worse are the losers on Twitter going in on Harris. Get a life folks.

By the way, @DMoney is 100% correct in this thread. I’ve jumped all over him in the past for being a terribly blind homer, but he’s killing it in this thread. We haven’t given these kids any good reason to come to Miami for years. That needs to change, and if it does, our recruiting will improve greatly. That said, we’ll never recruit like Bama, Clemson or UGA because we’ll never be able to offer the same kind of extra incentives. That doesn’t necessarily mean we won’t be able to compete with them on the field though.

First thing is first though, stop dramatically underachieving year over year. Start dominating the Coastal division year over year. Start getting kids drafted higher.

Okay, hang on. It's not like these kids are stringing us out to signing day and then going somewhere else.

I'll have to disagree. These kids commit here and then kick us in the nuts at the most inopportune moments possible.

I respect what you and @DMoney are trying to say, but the flaw in this line of thinking is that the information about Miami didn't just suddenly come to light in the time since these kids committed.

Our 15-year performance drought versus the rise of these other programs has been well documented for over a decade.

Some tidbits off the UGA thread on Harris:

Kirby works quietly.
You can bet your *** Georgia has a hand at the poker table.

From an acknowledged "insider".....

And, probably should put this in Gator Tears, but it looks like Gervon Dexter is next on their list of acquisitions....
You
THE MONEY..THEY PAY.

ALSO JAMES COLEY IS GONNA WHEEL HIM IN. DUDE WAS FIRST ON THE RETWEET.

THIS A UGA MOVE MORE SO THAN CLEMSON
I’m not even sure why anyone is mentioning Clemson. He’s 100% going to UGA.

Advertisement
Hilarious how dumbasses still believe Bama, Clemson, UGA need bags to beat Miami for a recruit. The last we were relevant was 2004 and we got our *** kicked by LSU. Most of these kids were 1 win we won a championship. They only seen Miami suck minus that one good Richt year.

So, bags have nothing to do with it huh?

Really...u think these kids down here have a dream of winning a college national championship over a huge paycheck?

Bull****. How quick can the paycheck come for ME...and oh yeah...my street agent and parents.

Its only perfectly coincidental that those who pay the most... can take them to the promised land

UM

It's funny you mentioned that. Xavier Thoms (#1 DE 2018 recruiting class) has posted on Twitter that his 2017 Ford Explorer was stolen from the parking lot of his apartment complex. He's asking for help in finding it as the SUV contained his laptop, and other personal items of his daughter. He is a Sophomore to be.

My initial thought is how can a college student with a child afford a 2017 Ford Explorer? That's a $25,000 car used. I'm assuming he probably had it at the beginning of last season which would have cost even more. Perhaps he has a 5-year loan that he can afford with cost-of-attendance money IDK. I'm thinking this tweet deserves the NCAA looking into it. Better yet, the FBI needs to start looking at college football.
I believe the bag stuff, but cars are actually the one area that really shouldn't be looked at when talking about it. Even our kids get stipends from the school and what they get is more than enough to have a $300 lease payment.

Oh oh almost 50 pages...never a good sign in this site and recruits. Just win and they will come! At least most

Advertisement
Now you see why Sec schools pay these high school coahes to bring their teams on a "tour". Like clockwork...they squeeze them..show love to the kids on the team they arent going to offer, lay out the red carpet, drop a few dollars and bam...decomit central or commit central.

These kids have been to UM 1,000000 times ..go to these sec campuses and get infatuated As its "new" and different.

I'm petty though...as a coach i would offer his teammate on the other side (They have another de thats pretty good) and show him the most interest.
This is why i LOVED getting the NYC kids....i have s.fla bias...but i KNOW for a fact these kids and families arent LOYAL...so go outside and get some kids that want to be here from out of state or out of area.

We are 1 of the only areas where elite kids leave here at a high clip...and local people say.."respect their decision", "secure the bag",..."its Bama..Its (insert any other team" and act like cucks.

I'm not even to mad as we are in on a ton of de's and clas sof 2021 is loaded. Go Land the kid from Charlotte and grab some one at Paradise...and tell fool (Harris) ..." It's ABOVE ME , NOW"
Preach

Money is money in this and bull**** on thinking there are bags, but then saying they're only in play down here.

If there are bags, those bags aren't to compete against us, but the other current elites and in conference foes. They don't need to throw bags to beat us, they have a plethora of other ammo as we've been a **** show overall. Those kids they want come from all over.

Money was right in that it will take time like it does for everyone, him citing Clemson. I still remember the show leading up to FSU and Winston who put the game out of reach in the first quafter. That place was live as ****, at night, center stage, and then FSU quieted them straight away. They kept building and they're now at the top with Bama.

Keep winning games we should and we can join the elites. That will solve recruiting and it'll be funny as **** seeing the bag this and bag that poster STFU.

Remember the game well. Handlers aren't in areas like they are South Florida. That is where the bags go. Arthur Brown handler was a one and done after him and Bryce, because he was outed and a lone wolf in the waters. Part of the culture down here unfortunately.

Advertisement
They are the ones behind the last 2 decomitts.

Clemson is on another level, they arent forcing it on kids. Thats right up James Coley and Kirby's alley.
UGA is more of the desperate team for s.fla kids.
Gogeta4,we have to hope that at some point Diaz is going to find a way to fight this.Can't be easy to walk around with Kirby's and Coley's feet stuck so far deep up his ***.Tomorrow Joe Rose will like talk about this plenty on his show.Soon the local newspapers will do the same..Not a good look for Manny to have all the top local studs give him the middle finger.

Advertisement
It's funny you mentioned that. Xavier Thoms (#1 DE 2018 recruiting class) has posted on Twitter that his 2017 Ford Explorer was stolen from the parking lot of his apartment complex. He's asking for help in finding it as the SUV contained his laptop, and other personal items of his daughter. He is a Sophomore to be.

My initial thought is how can a college student with a child afford a 2017 Ford Explorer? That's a $25,000 car used. I'm assuming he probably had it at the beginning of last season which would have cost even more. Perhaps he has a 5-year loan that he can afford with cost-of-attendance money IDK. I'm thinking this tweet deserves the NCAA looking into it. Better yet, the FBI needs to start looking at college football.
Yep

That's my problem with our recruiting. These kids go on our campus 8 billion times so early in the process that by the time Dec rolls around anything but Miami feels fresh.

We also take so many plan B/C commitments so early on. Guys like Restrepo, Mathis, and Hodges should not be committed to us at this point in the cycle. We should be searching every inch of the map to find better prospects then those guys. This is why I continue to stress OOS recruiting. Since Coker, every coaching staff that's been here as been LAZY and just settled for some local mid-low 3 star instead of finding a 4 star OOS who'd fall in love with the thought of being in south beach for 4 years.

We need to STOP complaining or trying so hard to convince kids to stay home and take some actual action.

That's my problem with our recruiting. These kids go on our campus 8 billion times so early in the process that by the time Dec rolls around anything but Miami feels fresh.

We also take so many plan B/C commitments so early on. Guys like Restrepo, Mathis, and Hodges should not be committed to us at this point in the cycle. We should be searching every inch of the map to find better prospects then those guys. This is why I continue to stress OOS recruiting. Since Coker, every coaching staff that's been here as been LAZY and just settled for some local mid-low 3 star instead of finding a 4 star OOS who'd fall in love with the thought of being in south beach for 4 years.

We need to STOP complaining or trying so hard to convince kids to stay home and take some actual action.
ALOT of truth to this whole passage. I’m fine with restrepo though

That’s why Flagg from Houston is so important. Get Houston pipeline, offset this BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back