Donell Harris Decommits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
That was my mistake, he averaged three sacks a year. 1.5, 6, and 1.5.

Then he became the highest-paid DE in football when he got real coaching.

That was a lifetime and two or three staffs ago. How many sacks would they (and Chick) have had in Manny’s defense over the last three years. I get what you are saying but those guys played under Shannon and Golden. This is a very different defensive scheme and staff.

I just think it's funny when some of the highest paid DEs in the NFL went to Miami.

100 pages of arguing over the same **** just a different year. Canes Tears. We don’t pay like big schools, we aren’t winning like big schools, we have a first year head coach, offense sucked donkey balls last year, won the ACC COASTAL HHAHA one time in 15 years, been on probation, hired Al Golden, get clowned by kids off the field on social media.....do I need to go on?!?!? Until we fix a lot of things, we won’t be landing many top dogs in south Florida.
FACTS

we have to play the bag game, one day I pray we land that HC that bags up. U will know when we bag up cause our recruiting will go through the roof and u will know then Miami is back if that ever happens. Not 3 year class down the road ranked one two or three a NSD class when pen meets paper we r in the top 3 u know then we turned the corner

Most important words in the thread.

Delusional. Out of all the things from that post you highlight that? How about Fields high profile leaving UGA b/c half the fan base are card carrying KKK members but that doesn't seem to mean **** to any of these recruits.

The reality is that $$$ talks and everything else is an excuse for taking the $$$.

Advertisement
I just think it's funny when some of the highest paid DEs in the NFL went to Miami.
Thats how u know its a BS excuse for people to eat it up, its bags. Money is taught to be the most important thing in life especially the world we live in.................Bruh if some school taking care of parents and friends and u yourself u have to go to said school u just have too.

Delusional. Out of all the things from that post you highlight that? How about Fields high profile leaving UGA b/c half the fan base are card carrying KKK members but that doesn't seem to mean **** to any of these recruits.

The reality is that $$$ talks and everything else is an excuse for taking the $$$.
Facts money talks, I sometimes get upset we lose kids but I remember growing up and if some KKK coach like here 300 racks and your parents get a home and jobs that pay good. Im out cause the NFL isnt guaranteed it sucks to think this way but thats putting your mind into a 17 year old kids

Were we throwing around bags for the the top 10 class in 2018 or did we sell kids on the hope of winning after destroying West Virginia and ending the season strong? If we won 10 games every year for the last three years and had 3 top 10 classes and coaches that played to the strengths of their players we would have the opportunity to sneak into the playoffs.

Delete this nephew. Worst question I've ever seen posed on this website.

You dont think it's because they couldn't recruit? Golden was dog **** at recruiting and the results mirrored that lol he averaged a 19th ranked class at best with many kids that didnt qualify.....much like the gators this year.

We have had bad coaches getting bad recruits lol its not mutually exclusive

@DMoney

Last edited:
Advertisement
I was on Jerry Juedy Instagram live the other day and someone asked why he didn’t go to the U. His tone and expression went from Joyous to Serious. And said “you seen what they did last season, you tell me why I didn’t go to the U” that’s the public perception and the perception amongst these Elite recruits, they see us as a mediocre program desperately clinging on to that 10-3 season. S—t is sad, it’s almost too easy for other schools to negatively recruit against us. Until we win more games and change that perception, we’ll always be a middling program, in their eyes, and 5 star players will continue looking elsewhere.

So we have a hoard of Maserati driving, name on the firm lawyers on this forum...we can raise money to fly banners...but can not crowd source a ******* bag for this backfield marauder that was birthed from the loins of Odin and womb of a Valkyrie.

Just @ me when y'all quit b!tching a put together a **** GoFundMe for Donnell Harris. How much does he want to stay. We'll make it happen.

@Roman Marciante posted this on twitter and is 100% and I know you all don’t like Josh’s darrow but he’s close to the coaches and he agreed so don’t think that $EC money isn’t real

90CAE0A6-12B4-474C-A4AB-93D430AE8006.png
12E8863D-B7CE-45F9-9F3B-F6B2F05EB9B8.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
FACTS

we have to play the bag game, one day I pray we land that HC that bags up. U will know when we bag up cause our recruiting will go through the roof and u will know then Miami is back if that ever happens. Not 3 year class down the road ranked one two or three a NSD class when pen meets paper we r in the top 3 u know then we turned the corner
The death penalty would soon follow b/c those MFers definitely choose who they decide to go after.

And with the unloyalty down here for the home team by recruits, handlers, HS coaches, media etc... we would get exposed in a heartbeat.

So unless the FBI or IRS get involved and take down a Baga, UbaGA or Clem$on (not Ole Mi$$) and scare the **** out of these bag schools, don’t ever expect to sign enough elite players to ever win another NC.

The only reason we dominated college football was the unmatched elite talent we had stacked that were mostly underrated (very few 5stars) south FL guys only we knew about.

Then early 2000s sites like Rivals and Scout started putting a spotlight on those underrated elite kids we would clean up on that would make up the meat of our roster.

We will never have that again, b/c the nation’s bag schools wanted to emulate what we created.

And how do they get these elite kids to leave their family, friends, community and team they grew up rooting for?

Offer them so much money it makes their head spin.

Those 3 schools have way better coaching, more resources, incredible shadow booster systems etc...

An NC goes through them, so how are we going to beat them with the only thing that would separate us and give us the edge (the elite local kids staying home) leaving the state every cycle?

As depressed as it makes me to admit it, I fully believe the way college football recruiting has gotten, we will never win another NC.

A little private school should have never owned college football for 2 decades, but we did.

It will never happen again.

Last edited:
The death penalty would soon follow b/c those MFers definitely choose who the decide to go after.

And with the unloyalty down here for the home team by recruits, handlers, HS coaches, media etc... we would get exposed in a heartbeat.

So unless the FBI or IRS get involved and take down a Baga, UbaGA or Clem$on (not Ole Mi$$) and scare the **** out of these bag schools, don’t ever expect to sign enough elite players to ever win another NC.

The only reason we dominated college football was the unmatched elite talent we had stacked that were mostly underrated (very few 5stars) south FL guys only we knew about.

Then early 2000s sites like Rivals and Scout started putting a spotlight on those underrated elite kids we would clean up on that would make up the meat of our roster.

We will never have that again, b/c the nations bag schools wanted to emulate what we created.

And how do they get these elite kids to leave their family, friends, community and team they grew up rooting for?

Offer them so much money it makes their head spin.

Those 3 schools have way better coaching, more resources, incredible shadow booster systems etc...

An NC goes through them, so how are we going to beat them with the only thing that would separate us and give us the edge (the elite local kids staying home) leaving the state every cycle?

As depressed as it makes me to admit it, I fully believe the way college football recruiting has gotten, we will never win another NC.

A little private school should have never owned college football for 2 decades, but we did.

It will never happen again.
End Thread this is exacatly what I have been trying to say times changed man, before the scouts rivals we knew who was elite even if they were low rated now its way more accurat. We need the gov to step in its the only way IMO

I been saying this for a few years, at first i wanted to believe the Dmoneys the Mike Bakas and all the guys who cover the team I love but proof after proof shows this game is too big for Miami. The under the radar hall of famers SEC schools knjow about and that makes up our roster back i nthe day and that advantage is gone. Had to save that post @tyrn havent made avideo in a while and will use this if I decide too I have been staying away from videos cause I dont want to have to be the one to tell the truth and hurt so many fans

You dont think it's because they couldn't recruit? Golden was dog **** at recruiting and the results mirrored that lol he averaged a 19th ranked class at best with many kids that didnt qualify.....much like the gators this year.

We have had bad coaches getting bad recruits lol its not mutually exclusive

@DMoney
You asked how are we supposed to win without recruiting the top tier guys. That bolded above is good enough to win the coastal and yet we can't. How are you expecting us to get the top tier guys if we can't even with the coastal with top 25 recruiting classes?

Win the coastal with talent that's good enough to win it with ease. Do it once. Do it again. Do it another time. And then we'll have the conversation of if we'll ever lock down the hometown guys. Don't nobody want to play for a **** coaching staff. Let Manny prove he's not like the others and then they'll start coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back