Donell Harris Decommits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Naw man, y’all not getting dmoney out the paint lol. I mean Some of what he said in this thread is absolutely true and the truth hurts ultimately. But make no mistake about it, it’s Definitely some bullsh*t going on though.
Kiss his *** some more

Advertisement
This is one of Miami’s biggest problems. Harris has no one he can point to and say, “I want to be that guy.”

These other schools have produced college superstars who go first round. We haven’t done that in years.

well he needs to come be the first, yes chad thomas and joe jack aren't great examples but lets see what garvin turns into under a real s&c and a defense that fits his style

This! How many times do we have to reboot this movie!? We've burned so much goodwill with the "WE'RE BACK" phrase that it's to the point that people just look up and say riiiiiiiight.

Enough with the 30 for 30's, the back in the days, etc. We need to win now, we need to win consistently and we need to show kids we're here to stay. Not just have a hot couple of months before the tires fall off and the radiator blows. We'll always get kids that just love the school and that's great but we're not going to get all the kids we need until we actually do what we keep saying we're going to do.
We can’t Phukn win when the other schools are allowed to buy the best players in the “Private School” hotbed and force us to play against them with lesser talents. It’s impossible and the NCAA will never stop this unfair advantage bc they have a deal with espn worth billions.

well he needs to come be the first, yes chad thomas and joe jack aren't great examples but lets see what garvin turns into under a real s&c and a defense that fits his style
Garvin got to show some real pass rushing ability this year as he’s not being talked about heavily at all right now just before the season.

We can’t Phukn win when the other schools are allowed to buy the best players in the “Private School” hotbed and force us to play against them with lesser talents. It’s impossible and the NCAA will never stop this unfair advantage bc they have a deal with espn worth billions.

Counter Point to this, EVEN with the misses of “elite” talent we still lose to teams we aren’t supposed to. Quit losing to those teams and it will be better. We don’t play a team on that level all year until we get to Clemson. We got to completely cut out the bullsh*t losses and then we can start from there.

Advertisement
I think we are going to beat Florida, become the hottest program in the country, sign Donnell Harris and get James Williams to recommit.

But that hasn’t happened yet.
The first part is going to happen. The second part is not going to happen.

I would argue that no, their chance of winning a natty isn't that great. Kirby has had 2 GOLDEN opportunites and he ****ed them both away. What makes you think he will get any better. I mean coaching decisions has led to UGA not winning a title and nothing else.

Ok how many of those first rounders were on the DL? HOw many of those 5 start DLs were first rounders since 2013? Were they developed by Rocker or their guy there now Scott? Seems to me their DL coach now is a dude who has vastly under developed his players, but don't let that stop you.

I find it funny you throw out these simple numbers when trying to make your UGA slurpin look like it's warranted, but they don't hold us. Keep trying tho

How many opportunities have we even had to win a natty in the last 10 years? What is the closest we've even gotten? The one time Clemson drubbed us in the ACC title? Where we didn't even score a TD?

The fact that you point out they've had two golden opportunities proves DMoneys point. Georgia has gotten closer in the last two years than we have been able to since Coker. You can't reasonably make an argument that they have a worse chance than us. They've competed neck and neck with Bama and Clemson. Other than ND, we've completely collapsed under the pressure of playing teams with that level of talent.

Talent levels, current rosters, emotions, bags, take those all away. Georgia has been closer than we have period. They are more appealing in terms of success. That shouldn't be a surprise or hard to understand. It sucks, but that's what it is.

It’s fixed my insomnia. I have the type where you fall asleep but don’t stay asleep. I have to have bud with a high myrcene content. If it is high in Pinene or Limonene it amps me up.

My bad I couldn't reply, I was making my commute home from State College (sigh). That's amazing that you're getting those benefits. What a wonder drug, the drug of life - if you indulge you will be sure to eat, drink, & sleep. It's a shame people are still getting their lives ruined & thrown in cages because of it.

Shïts depressing.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Garvin got to show some real pass rushing ability this year as he’s not being talked about heavily at all right now just before the season.

need him and/or hill to have huge seasons to showcase how de's will be used in our system. same thing goes for corners other than bandy, want south florida STUD corners to stay home? have the south florida corners on your roster shine (other than bandy) and they'll take notice.

Counter Point to this, EVEN with the misses of “elite” talent we still lose to teams we aren’t supposed to. Quit losing to those teams and it will be better. We don’t play a team on that level all year until we get to Clemson. We got to completely cut out the bullsh*t losses and then we can start from there.
Why aren’t we able to lose? **** we loss to Doug Phukn Flutie and Frank Weich or whatever the backup for the Bills name is when we just won the title. We can’t even buy our own kids a free meal, why wouldn’t they chase a fuggin bag? That’s total BS that every year our best kids are bought but the NCAA, Yahoo, and ESPN wanna end our program bc kids got in lil cocos for free. This is a one sided BS plot by the SEC, NCAA, and ESPN.

Advertisement
Here's the thing, the bag game isn't some new phenomenon that started when Saban rolled into Alabama. It had been going on forever and was happening in Miami the same as it is now. We had a trump card for many years. We offered the kids down here a place they could play in front of their families, play for titles and get drafted at the very top of the draft. WE NO LONGER HAVE THE TRUMP CARD.

Every new coach we get comes with the same new optimism. First the kids heard "Randy is from hear and played hear, he gets it, he'll turn it around" then "Golden has binder, Have you seen the Utough program? These kids are gonna really improve under his leadership" and "Finally Richt "He won at Georgia and has brought in a new strength staff and nutritionist". The fact is we haven't done anything in that matters in any of these kids lives. We had a 10 start two years ago and then went on to lose our next 4 games and finish the following year 7-6.

We currently are **** as program and until we change that we have nothing to keep these kids home with. They see hometown kids go to other schools, ball out and become successful and then they see hometown kids come here and play for two different head coaches and not get drafted very high. We have to be better to do better. Manny has to identify the kids that we can land and develop them and win. The more we win the more the elite hometown kids take notice. The more players we get drafted highly, the more they notice and eventually we can get back to landing our share of the SoFla elite.

Page 27!!!!

I’m officially not ****ed anymore. I’ll reserve that judgement if the kid still leaves us to hang with us winning 10-11 games with wins over UF and FSU

No excuses after that

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back