Donell Harris Decommits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
You keep saying this, yet you have no idea what you're talking about. YOU might think it gets old after a while. YOU are not every recruit. Stop telling people things that are your complete opinion and trying to pass them off as facts. College towns don't get old for 19-20 year old 5-star recruits on their way to 1st round money. Stop it.

i dont agree w brocks opinion. all college towns are fun esp for college aged kids. its basically all their friends around them at all times. after you graduate, it sucks

Advertisement
You are making my argument for me. We have the most active NFL players at DE without a first rounder. What does that tell you? We are taking talented players and making them look worse.

I agree that things have been better recently. But during that time period, Alabama and Georgia have been winning championships and pumping out multiple DL first rounders.

If you take emotion out of it, as of June 2019, he should go to Clemson. The beauty of football is that we have time to change that.
Uga hasn’t had a dline drafted since 2013....

If not mistaken on Patrick it was that he wanted to go somewhere and be the one to turn that school into a place DBs wanted to go, instead of just being another DB from UM. Im also sure bags may or may not have been involved.

lol at PJ going to LSU bc he wanted to be some sort of trailblazer. GTFOOH. The kid was paid. He even came back to Randy pleading for a chance after his dad pimped him to LSU and Randy was having none of it. Told the kid to kick rocks. That's the truth.

Advertisement
You’re making my argument for me. Because you keep throwing Clemson’s name around, except it’s Georgia at the root of all this, which wastes more talent than any school out there not named FSU. Now go ahead and find me an edge rusher not named Leonard Floyd that UGA has to hang their hat on.
Floyd was a linebacker so he doesn’t necessarily count but they haven’t had a dlineman drafted since 2013

Kids 2020, less see what happens this year with team and the players that went to league. Can’t blame young man for opening his options. Our players are not getting drafted because of the historical lack of support from the administration. They have finally stepped up, let’s hope manny can get the whole team to play like his defense.

Advertisement
You are making my argument for me. We have the most active NFL players at DE without a first rounder. What does that tell you? We are taking talented players and making them look worse.

I agree that things have been better recently. But during that time period, Alabama and Georgia have been winning championships and pumping out multiple DL first rounders.

If you take emotion out of it, as of June 2019, he should go to Clemson. The beauty of football is that we have time to change that.

I look forward to your next venture, Tigersinsight.com.

Advertisement
Ah my mistake. Yeah, Golden ****ed that one up badly. Kid still got drafted and we're well behind the Golden years. If we're going to factor those in, then can we factor in the early 2000's then?
See that’s thing, we know about the early 2000s but this kid wasn’t born yet. However, Chad Thomas was a five star recruit that was drafted to years ago.

I’m not saying bags don’t happen because they do. What incentives do these kids have to go school here at Miami now? We haven’t been anything but a **** show since they’ve been alive. We had one good year and followed it up with a cluster**** of a season in which the head coach retired. Sure we can say Manny is different, but I’m pretty sure these kids have been hearing that about every new Miami coach since they’ve been alive. Kids like this will stay home if we show them that we can win and get them drafted high.

Think about Willie Williams, he was for sure being thrown bags. He decided to stay here at Miami. Why do think he did that? Because we were winning and getting guys drafted.

Some of these kids, we can go 11-1 and are still going to lose to the bag. It is what it is right now. UGA will likely drop 2-3 games and still finish with a Top 3 class.
We basically did that **** in the regular season in 2017 ( 10-1) 11-1 if you include the vacated Arkansas game. We had our best recruiting class in years but still missed on a few top targets like Campbell and jobe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back