Donell Harris Decommits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If he's going to be taking officials, he may as well decommit. He's going to have a scholarship waiting no matter what he does.

I think he went on this trip and realized that he is truly undecided. So he decommitted. Now we need to show him why his decision should be Miami.

move on. kids rarely re-commit to the school they decommitted from.

Advertisement
Recruiting is a joke... These South Florida kids talk about loyalty and Family but yet they decommit to Miami constantly. Im so happy Diaz and recruiting out of state more then ever! Something is wrong with these South Florida kids. IDK if it's because they grew up without Father's or something but they have no sense of commitment and being a man of there word. It's year after year with these kids man. Miami is literally the most decommited school in college and it's always these South Florida kids. It's no coincidence either. I would be 100% okay with Diaz not Recruiting another Dade/Broward kid

He said he wants to win a national championship and go to the next level. We've been losing for 15 years and our guys are getting drafted too low. People don't want to hear that, but it's the truth.

This one is simple to me. He wants to be here but he won't commit until he is confident in Miami's future. . If we win and get momentum, guys like this will be jumping in the boat. It's not always about bags.
Dude really? This kid wasn’t living under a rock.
He’s known Clemson has been on top. He was just waiting for the right moment to do it. Trolled us the whole time and made us look worse for it.

Advertisement
If he's going to be taking officials, he may as well decommit. He's going to have a scholarship waiting no matter what he does.

I think he went on this trip and realized that he is truly undecided. So he decommitted. Now we need to show him why his decision should be Miami.
Does the pitch of “staying home” needs changing? Should start selling them(Harris in this case) on production of our dends at the college level and in the Nfl, how much money they make(see campbell and Vernon) and how many we got in the league( the most in the country). We rarely hear kids talk about anything other than staying home when discussing Miami.

He said he wants to win a national championship and go to the next level. We've been losing for 15 years and our guys are getting drafted too low. People don't want to hear that, but it's the truth.

This one is simple to me. He wants to be here but he won't commit until he is confident in Miami's future. . If we win and get momentum, guys like this will be jumping in the boat. It's not always about bags.

Then why do people think he's going to F$U?

When was the last time we went undefeated? How was our recruiting class?

This isn't complicated. People say, "We've been getting burned by these types of kids for years!" No ****. We've been a dumpster fire for years. Those two things are related.

If Manny beats UF and we win double-digit games, we will have a monster class. If we get the same old performance on the field, we will get the same old results in recruiting.
No point in trying to talk sense to these folks, they’ll just point to UGA and Bama. 60% of this board want to land all these 5 ⭐️ players, but forget that Kirby had one of the highest rated signing classes and didn’t do squat when it came to coaching and player management last yr.

Advertisement
When was the last time we went undefeated? How was our recruiting class?

This isn't complicated. People say, "We've been getting burned by these types of kids for years!" No ****. We've been a dumpster fire for years. Those two things are related.

If Manny beats UF and we win double-digit games, we will have a monster class. If we get the same old performance on the field, we will get the same old results in recruiting.

D, those are all facts but they were also facts the day he committed and all other days where he was committed and recruited for Miami. Only thing that has changed is he's currently on a tour of the whose who of dropping bags.

Miami only has 3 more losses than uga in the last 3 years and that’s with Miami having an aberration of a season in 2018. I’m out and been out on this uga “hype” mfs have had blow out losses in each of the 3 seasons since Kirby smart been there in the regular season including to auburn in 2017 and LSU in 2018. Also completely folding vs bama and get thoroughly beaten by Texas.
They still just played in the championship game recently that shît holds weight. And they were right there with bama last year. Uga hasn't won a title in forever but recruits see the now. They see all these elite recruits going to uga and they see uga in these big games.

Advertisement
Recruiting is a joke... These South Florida kids talk about loyalty and Family but yet they decommit to Miami constantly. Im so happy Diaz and recruiting out of state more then ever! Something is wrong with these South Florida kids. IDK if it's because they grew up without Father's or something but they have no sense of commitment and being a man of there word. It's year after year with these kids man. Miami is literally the most decommited school in college and it's always these South Florida kids. It's no coincidence either. I would be 100% okay with Diaz not Recruiting another Dade/Broward kid

There is a reason some of the best players to every rep the U weren’t born and raised in south Florida

The culture is rotten

They still just played in the championship game recently that shît holds weight. And they were right there with bama last year. Uga hasn't won a title in forever but recruits see the now. They see all these elite recruits going to uga and they see uga in these big games.
I mean I get It but if they don’t produce this year, I aint Trying to hear sh*t about them anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back