Done Deal! Official!

I do agree with you about big games but we used to complain about just winning the games you are supposed to so maybe we are making progress 🤷🏽‍♂️

Fair point and I'm not in the group that's national championship or bust. Gotta start somewhere and my expectations are far lower than they were two decades ago. I don't ever see us being in the hunt yearly like some of the superpowers of today, but I would like to compete every half a decade or so at least. I recognize what college football has become and what we are versus what it was when we were kings. Keep building and get the right group together, let them settle it on the field.

Advertisement
How quckly will a CIS poster claim he is one of the greatest coaches ever to walk Greentree?

I believe T-Will crowned in less than a week?

Fellowship of Christian Athletes + video in support of his student body President campaign where he talks about ladies, your guy aint look like me amd he ain’t do nothin else like me.

keeper

Advertisement
How quckly will a CIS poster claim he is one of the greatest coaches ever to walk Greentree?

I believe T-Will crowned in less than a week?
ya bro u right he suck i ******* hate when fans of this team get excited for a young energetic recruiter with dade county ties its so dumb like wtf dumb miami fans interested in the hires that their team makes. so cringe amirite empirical cane. me and u are da only real canes fans

ya bro u right he suck i ******* hate when fans of this team get excited for a young energetic recruiter with dade county ties its so dumb like wtf dumb miami fans interested in the hires that their team makes. so cringe amirite empirical cane. me and u are da only real canes fans
Sweeeet

I think you missed the point of my sarcasm.

Somebody mentioned when T-Will moved on (whose short tenure was only slightly longer than Cristobal's*) the program lost one of the greatest coaches in decades (Im paraphrasing).

Kinda a touch much don't you think?

I'm encouraged that Ishmael does bring some level of expected upgrade in recruiting, etc. Anything that helps our Canes, lets see it.

Ya feel me, bruh??

*corrected: Super Mario on staff longer than T-Will

Last edited:
I think you missed the point of my sarcasm.

Somebody mentioned when T-Will moved on (whose short tenure was only slightly longer than Cristobal's) the program lost one of the greatest coaches in decades (Im paraphrasing).

Kinda a touch much don't you think?

I'm encouraged that Ishmael does bring some level of expected upgrade in recruiting, etc. Anything that helps our Canes, lets see it.

Ya feel me, bruh??
Wasn't cristobal here 6 weeks?

Advertisement
Wasn't cristobal here 6 weeks?
I thought 6 seconds.

You are correct...

"... After his dismissal as head coach at FIU, Cristobal was hired by Miami to serve as associate head coach and tight ends coach on January 10, 2013. Six weeks later, he was hired by Nick Saban to become Alabama's assistant head coach, offensive line coach, and recruiting coordinator... "

I thought 6 seconds.

You are correct...

"... After his dismissal as head coach at FIU, Cristobal was hired by Miami to serve as associate head coach and tight ends coach on January 10, 2013. Six weeks later, he was hired by Nick Saban to become Alabama's assistant head coach, offensive line coach, and recruiting coordinator... "
So Williams was what? Two weeks? Gonna be hard to beat that time.

Of course, legions will want him back here as HC in a few years.

Mr. Sarcasm meets Mr. Mockery

Fair point and I'm not in the group that's national championship or bust. Gotta start somewhere and my expectations are far lower than they were two decades ago. I don't ever see us being in the hunt yearly like some of the superpowers of today, but I would like to compete every half a decade or so at least. I recognize what college football has become and what we are versus what it was when we were kings. Keep building and get the right group together, let them settle it on the field.
Well said

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back