Done Deal! Official!

Advertisement
Advertisement
bouncing boobs GIF

Advertisement
Great hire, but still can't save Zach McCloud.

Great? Only if we win games where it matters, on the field. If that doesn't happen, his biggest draw (as a recruiter) will go out the door.

As a coach, he's green as ****. This board can't seem to make up their minds on what they want, vet or green if this is a great hire.

Wish him well, but it's a crap shoot at this point. I'm genuinely curious what make it a great hire in your opinion.

I have to edit to add two things. If Diaz keeps calling the defense the way he does, then it doesn't matter who the LB'er coaches are as they're left out to dry in his system. We still need more talent at the position and along the DL, in particular at DT. Saw far too many OL free to take on a LB'er under Diaz.

Advertisement
The football is played on the field. Nice hires coach DIAZ but we will all witnessed on the opening game and rest of the season. Can't take this anymore.

Advertisement
Great? Only if we win games where it matters, on the field. If that doesn't happen, his biggest draw (as a recruiter) will go out the door.

As a coach, he's green as ****. This board can't seem to make up their minds on what they want, vet or green if this is a great hire.

Wish him well, but it's a crap shoot at this point. I'm genuinely curious what make it a great hire in your opinion.

I have to edit to add two things. If Diaz keeps calling the defense the way he does, then it doesn't matter who the LB'er coaches are as they're left out to dry in his system. We still need more talent at the position and along the DL, in particular at DT. Saw far too many OL free to take on a LB'er under Diaz.
I do agree with you about big games but we used to complain about just winning the games you are supposed to so maybe we are making progress 🤷🏽‍♂️

Advertisement
Back