Donavaughn Campbell - LSU Grad Transfer

Advertisement
Advertisement
What’s the reason behind his transfer ?

"During LSU's 2019 National Championship season, Campbell played in the most games of his career, seeing action in seven games. Over the course of his LSU career, Campbell saw action in 15 games without any starts as he played both guard positions. "

Guessing that he wants a chance to start somewhere and probably doesn't think that is going to happen at LSU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I would struggle losing an initial counter on a one year stopgap at guard unless absolutely necessary. With Donaldson, Campbell, Clark, etc we should have enough bodies to make it work. Our scholarship numbers are terrible and we need to reserve them for critical grad transfer positions highly valued and tough to find in recruiting like QB, pass rush, CB, Tackle.

I do think he could help though and would play.

I would struggle losing an initial counter on a one year stopgap at guard unless absolutely necessary. With Donaldson, Campbell, Clark, etc we should have enough bodies to make it work. Our scholarship numbers are terrible and we need to reserve them for critical grad transfer positions highly valued and tough to find in recruiting like QB, pass rush, CB, Tackle.

I do think he could help though and is better than some we have here.
Agreed, we need more help at tackle. Zion never should have had to play last year.

Advertisement
Back