Donate to the IPF with Match Marcus

Advertisement
[MENTION=7251]TheEye[/MENTION]

Your info is still in it

Advertisement
I thought all we needed was a football and a bit of grass.

And a waterfall in the locker room, but that's it.

Well maybe a diamond studded *****-gauntlet too. Those 3 things are all you need.

And maybe AI controlled blocking sleds.

Is there no whale around who can cut a check and be done with this project already? These small time fund raising gimmicks are embarrassing for a major university.

Is there no whale around who can cut a check and be done with this project already? These small time fund raising gimmicks are embarrassing for a major university.

Ima whale but I b waiting to donate to da new University of Miami stadium fund. I will match Marcus for dat one dolla four dollar.

Advertisement
It's true. We are still short so rather than delay construction they went ahead and started. They assume they will eventually get enough fan support to pay. However, a lot of fans think it is someone else's problem.

It's true. We are still short so rather than delay construction they went ahead and started. They assume they will eventually get enough fan support to pay. However, a lot of fans think it is someone else's problem.

exactly this. plenty of people complaining about how the small time fundraisers make the program look bad but don't pull out the credit card and donate $20 to help this **** finally get done so the fundraisers stop.

Advertisement
Back