Donate to the IPF with Match Marcus

TheEye

Cane Grad!
University of Miami Hurricanes Membership

This should be a better link. Thank you for taking down the other thread.

Marcus Lemonis will tack on 50% to everything you donate. The IPF may be started but they still need the funds.

Lokest

E's before W's
I swear this thing has been built 5 times already

Zbrod95

All-ACC
[MENTION=7251]TheEye[/MENTION]

Your info is still in it

kryptonite

AARP
I thought all we needed was a football and a bit of grass.
And a waterfall in the locker room, but that's it.

Well maybe a diamond studded dildo-gauntlet too. Those 3 things are all you need.

And maybe AI controlled blocking sleds.

tcgrad1014

All-ACC
Is there no whale around who can cut a check and be done with this project already? These small time fund raising gimmicks are embarrassing for a major university.

Canedog

Senior
Is there no whale around who can cut a check and be done with this project already? These small time fund raising gimmicks are embarrassing for a major university.
Ima whale but I b waiting to donate to da new University of Miami stadium fund. I will match Marcus for dat one dolla four dollar.

TheEye

Cane Grad!
It's true. We are still short so rather than delay construction they went ahead and started. They assume they will eventually get enough fan support to pay. However, a lot of fans think it is someone else's problem.

Canesfan3234

Redshirt Freshman
It's true. We are still short so rather than delay construction they went ahead and started. They assume they will eventually get enough fan support to pay. However, a lot of fans think it is someone else's problem.
exactly this. plenty of people complaining about how the small time fundraisers make the program look bad but don't pull out the credit card and donate $20 to help this **** finally get done so the fundraisers stop.