Donaldven Manning leaving VTech

Advertisement
May come as a surprise to some, but not every athlete that leaves, transfers, or is expelled from a D1 institution makes them a candidate for UM.

Virginia Tech also announced this weekend that three backups -- lineman Jarontay Jones, offensive lineman Adam Taraschke and cornerback Davion Tookes -- were leaving the program.

http://espn.go.com/college-football...ies-cornerback-donaldven-manning-transferring

Hurtin' at corner. Probably gonna have to start a true frosh.

Nice. Can hardly wait to see a couple of their freshmen try to slow down our offense.
This year has the feeling of a payback year.
We took our lumps the past couple years playing dozens of players before they were ready. Now, most of our rivals all have huge question marks and are filling multiple holes with 1st year, inexperienced players.

I sense some serious *** kicking this year.

Advertisement
Jaronaty Jones would be the more intriguing pickup, although I doubt we will be much in the business of taking transfers unless they are big time impact guys starting next year.

Either way, no chance VTech is releasing anyone to Miami, especially after Jawand Blue.

If I remember right, Shannon didn't want him. So he went to va tech. Golden was hired and made a play for him but in the end he stuck. Doubt he comes.

We didn't want him out of HS correct? Not sure we would take him now, dude is tiny if I remember correctly.

Thank You. Let's not ignore the obvious here shall we people?

Naw Golden tried recruiting him hard to get him to decommit from V-tech, b/c we desperately needed CBs during that time... but like porterhouse said he stuck with his commitment.

Advertisement
foster is a master of talent...maybe this kid thought 2 and 3 stars were not an issue....trust me, Coach D will call Foster if its effort a 2nd look will not be taken, its a coaching thing..

What the fck did you just say? Is it some goofy Haiku?

klid weighs like 150 pounds.....pass..just like we did during his recruitment. Kid needs to head to fiu or usf.

Advertisement
If I remember right, Shannon didn't want him. So he went to va tech. Golden was hired and made a play for him but in the end he stuck. Doubt he comes.

Wrong...
Manning was a 2012 recruit (Howard, Crawford, Dortch, Bush were signees) and had a Miami offer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back