Donald Trump and Rob Chudzinski....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
You guys always have to bring politics into football talk. Can't you go on freerepublic.com or rightwingnews or something.

There is no right or left wing....

Only people that love this country and want it to be great or people that hate this country and want to make it into Venezuela.

Advertisement
who talks more ****- with no substance behind it is the real question: golden or trump?

Please, just shut up.

There is no right or left wing....

Only people that love this country and want it to be great or people that hate this country and want to make it into Venezuela.

Advertisement
Let's not bring politics into this.

Let's just all agree on one thing:

Bring Back Butch!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Two things. Trump is not a republican (Or a democrat) . His ego transcends both parties.Having said that , The real politicians had better listen to him because he is articulating what the majority rank and file Americans think.I use the word rank and file to identify people who could care less about party focus group talking points, political correctness, union mandates, race and gender identification mandates or political philosophy. If we just look at the important things such as what is best for America he speaks for us. Close the border, walk away fro the table with Iran, Renogotiate all agreements, etc. I love the message but I couldn't take two weeks of President Trump let alone four years. Second point. We can't take a chance on either Chud or Cristobal if Golden can't make it. With our roster and no problems this will be a great gig for an experienced head coach and we should shoot for the moon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back