Don`t believe Info on American Heritage Kids

954canelife

The Bj Wilkes Show
Ok so I see people come on here all the time and put crazy information on here all the time. Yesterday I was at my girls house she lives in Miramar where some of the kids live. Her dad and me get along well and always has his boys over and when im there I chill with them. One of the dudes names was Claude and that I can remember. I knew he worked at American Heritage but I thought he was a teacher or some ****.

So my father in law says he where you think them kids going. He said man I have no clue and nobody does. So obviously I say what kids and he says who they are. He says the only one of them that you can tell anything is Tyson. He says that pops like Georgia and he says that James Coley has been on his ***. Pops wants Tyson to grow and and leave the area for the experience. (One thing that I want to also say is that these kids grew up in upper middle class homes with stable environments they are not looking for a father roles are attachments like that they have them.) Tyson likes Miami but he feels as though Miami layed it all on the table for him. Dad loves the college environment and likes Mel tucker. Based on what he says its not lack of effort from Miami, contrary to what we most think the bag is not out at Georgia, he says Gerogia made hires of people that could sway people. I say Georgia but give Miami a small shot.

Patrick Surtain is a toss up as well but things have been so secretive he says he has no clue. He says Lsu is the spot to beat because of Corey Raymond being on him for so long and Lsu has made it seem like he is the best thing since slice bread. He is their number recruit and he says it shows by effort. Once again Miami not out of it at all but based on what he is saying. From what I get %70 lsu %20 Bama and %10 Miami.

Nesta he said is a ******* attitude on wheels, a rude island boy. Miami and Kool had him and he says he does not know how Florida even came in the picture, he says that the coaches are bringing up the Tebow days and things are going to get difficult for us recruiting with Florida. He says the staff has gotten better buy he still feels nesta is with us but once again its a toss up.

Chat - Miami was the school to beat and most likely still is. Recruiting has been the most difficult for chatfield because schools came in and they are missing on certain guys and he is a second option. He says he thinks he signs with Florida but could sign with Miami because he is familiar wit the area and its a safe pick.

I know you guys are going to say kick rocks but this is just what I heard and asked. In his eyes he feels as though the kids want to see Miami do it again this year to prove its not a flash in the pan. He says that the defensive change got the kids looking again. He says don`t get rid of anyone on the staff and gave Rumph credit, he says that he tried his *** off the whole time. The blowout to clemson did nothing for us and the Wisconsin loss was bad but not as bad as that. Bottom line the kids want to Win and get money after. He said the facilities means nothing, the stadium means nothing. The kids want one thing now they want to see "How bad you really want me and will you look out for me while Im here.

For example: Dalvin cook was jimbos baby he ****ed and erased it time after time, same with winston. Florida is running a jail in gainsville and the only reason they got caught was because it delt with fraud. So just imagine what they are willing to do with grades. I am from broward and I know calvin ridley. His parents financial situation AINT BUYING NO CAR MADE AFTER 2015 let alone a charger. The bags not dropping to get you there anymore it comes after

Advertisement
“Don’t believe info on american heritage kids.....do so that include you’re crap? Asking for a friend.

Post Malone thick as **** no we going to see him rap white iverson in booty shorts! He may bring out the bentley ! He famous!

Fvck I can't wait for Miami to win big and beat some of these kids who shun Miami.

If PS2 goes to LSU we better win that ******* game

Advertisement
Don’t believe info yet you are just recycling the same info that we are all hearing. Lol

Fvck I can't wait for Miami to win big and beat some of these kids who shun Miami.

We cant win if these kids keep going to these schools its players first then plays. Clemson lost and still got there Florida sucks and gets theres it has nothing to do with head to head match ups.

Advertisement

We cant win if these kids keep going to these schools its players first then plays. Clemson lost and still got there Florida sucks and gets theres it has nothing to do with head to head match ups.

That`s what I`m trying to get people to understand. I`m from parkway next to a small hood called tater town. Trayvon Mullen is from there and looks like he is selling drugs now... Its about who takes care of you

Advertisement
iLxuNjGpD3u6.gif

LOL...... I'm laughing so hard right..... literally. Claude?!?!? Yes!!!!! I'm such a fan.

Don't sh** on OP if he's relaying the truth. As optimistic as we all are we have to be balanced. As much as these kids wannabe pro UM at heart, They may take the current guarantee which seems to be Bama lately. We keep up our consistency with Richt we take that torch back and are the "safe"option. Neg if you want but it's comin, we are going go be option #1 here shortly as soon as they cant rust we ain't just a one year wonder and back to the UM we knew we is comin. Remember they are betting their personal futures on this sh**. We comin and I feel like this is step 2 of 3!

Advertisement

That`s what I`m trying to get people to understand. I`m from parkway next to a small hood called tater town. Trayvon Mullen is from there and looks like he is selling drugs now... Its about who takes care of you

I dont know about all that but I do know kids consider people family if that person take$ care of them.

Sorry for the 1-2 typos I'm buzzin should have proofread but y'all know how it is.

Advertisement
Back