DON MANUEL

305to954

All American
Is a ******* G man. If he finesses Stevenson to Miami this will be some all time legendary ****. Just off principle. I know there already a Stevenson thread but man I just saw the news on twitter šŸ˜‚

elite HS QB āœ…
Get a dawg who can recruit on staff before one of the most talented defensive recruiting cycles in Sth Florida in years āœ…
**** on the $EC possibly āœ…

all we need is that African boy at Wide Receiver and hopefully a upgrade DC with Charlie from pitt and we really ******* with fish oil

Advertisement
Is a ******* G man. If he finesses Stevenson to Miami this will be some all time legendary ****. Just off principle. I know there already a Stevenson thread but man I just saw the news on twitter šŸ˜‚

elite HS QB āœ…
Get a dawg who can recruit on staff before one of the most talented defensive recruiting cycles in Sth Florida in years āœ…
**** on the $EC possibly āœ…

all we need is that African boy at Wide Receiver and hopefully a upgrade DC with Charlie from pitt and we really ******* with fish oil

First rule of C.I.S;

Donā€™t make a crowning thread, b/c if the crown doesnā€™t fit or fall off, ur thread will surely be resurrected, no matter how buried it is.

**** the fight club rules or CIS rules..Iā€™m killing this roach happy as **** rn šŸ˜‚

1610416533604.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back