Don Cheney Jr and Nesta Post Practise Pressers 12/8/20

Advertisement
The Canes are quite articulate and its surprising that the young guys like Chaney and Flagg seem to really have a handle on whats happening on the field their role and the team in general.

Advertisement
That answer from Nesta rubbed me the wrong way. They're your teamates & they're balling out. Be happy for them & talk them up. WTF?

Don Chaney JR is gonna be a high draft pick. Screenshot that one. He's gonna have the production, the film, the testing, & interview skills will be 10/10. He's a special talent. Enjoy him.

Advertisement
That answer from Nesta rubbed me the wrong way. They're your teamates & they're balling out. Be happy for them & talk them up. WTF?
I saw it too but Nesta seems to be well liked and respected in the locker room. Always in the middle of teammates celebrating. It very well could have been solely in response to the question because it is dumb. Without paraphrasing he asked how much of your success if attributed to the good play of the DE's? Was it a shot at his play? No. But whats the answer? None, some, or all. It clearly is not none or all. So dumbass question got a dumbass answer. On the flip side, he could have asked, how much has your increased play benefited the DE's? and his answer likely would be the same.

Advertisement
Back