Don Chaney, Jr with the best quote I've seen maybe ever by a recruit

Chaney is all in with the Cane family it's not just a word to him it has meaning when your raised that way with the love of family, you PROTECT at all cost.

CHILLS OMG , I can picture it right now in the huddle 4th and 1 and we need this 1 yard like no other Martel looks at Chaney and get the LOOK , ok 44 power quick trap GO PAY BACK TIME on ONE.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Note to all the local baggots and their **** leeches and pimp mommies: This is how you set yourself up for life in South Florida. Long vision. Chaney was clearly raised properly and understands there’s a long life after football (unless you’re Junior Seau). He’ll be a king down here for the rest of his life.

The baggots, on the other hand, go for that short money quick grab from the KKK. South Florida needs to fck those pieces of ****. When football is done, and you come back here like you always do, then you get shunned. The only thing that should be here for them is the angry black chick hand gestures.

"We’re going to make them pay. We’re going to make everybody

pay for what they’ve done, what they’ve said about UM."

Note to all the local baggots and their **** leeches and pimp mommies: This is how you set yourself up for life in South Florida. Long vision. Chaney was clearly raised properly and understands there’s a long life after football (unless you’re Junior Seau). He’ll be a king down here for the rest of his life.

The baggots, on the other hand, go for that short money quick grab from the KKK. South Florida needs to fck those pieces of ****. When football is done, and you come back here like you always do, then you get shunned. The only thing that should be here for them is the angry black chick hand gestures.

So let it be written so let it be done....EPIC.

GOCANES

Advertisement

100%. When these traitors come back to South Florida, they shouldn't even be able to get a job cleaning parakeet **** at PetSmart. They should have to use false names and IDs for a chance to work as an undocumented strawberry picker for some second-rate fruit farm in Florida City.

100%. When these traitors come back to South Florida, they shouldn't even be able to get a job cleaning parakeet **** at PetSmart. They should have to use false names and IDs for a chance to work as an undocumented strawberry picker for some second-rate fruit farm in Florida City.
I'll be Down South thursday for an inspection and I will be telling the fruit farmers not to hire the duffel bag boys.

Advertisement
LMAO LMAO , I was in a meeting with the owner here and I detected a BUTT chewing coming soon as things were going south , BOOOOOM I said to the owner who's a Hurricane club and season ticket holder for 40 plus years I said the following just when things got HEATED.

Hey Boss have you've seen those videos and workouts of Chaney lately?

Omg yes GOCANES05 LMAO totally broke him out of his thought process , I went around his desk and we watch VIDEOS.....GEEEEEZ this Chaney kid THANK YOU :)

GOCANES

Advertisement
LMAO LMAO , I was in a meeting with the owner here and I detected a BUTT chewing coming soon as things were going south , BOOOOOM I said to the owner who's a Hurricane club and season ticket holder for 40 plus years I said the following just when things got HEATED.

Hey Boss have you've seen those videos and workouts of Chaney lately?

Omg yes GOCANES05 LMAO totally broke him out of his thought process , I went around his desk and we watch VIDEOS.....GEEEEEZ this Chaney kid THANK YOU :)

GOCANES

Whose desk is more HUUUUGE, yours or his? Follow-up question: do you have photos?

Davis is more talented than DJ and demonstrated it last year when he saw action.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back