Don chaney jr spotlight.

Advertisement
Advertisement
tenor.gif

*** Duke Johnson -ish? or Will he be better?

To me all this depends on the online... We need to go after some Juco's/ Preparatory/Transfers players for him. I want about 4-5 Olinemen in this class.

" A prime Steak just taste waaay better with a loaded potatoes".-Metaphorically speaking

GO CANES!

Advertisement
This is the same kid who pulls himself out of games, right?

@DMoney
“He” doesn’t do anything. His coaches are aware of his talent and future. They always err on the side of caution. He’s not going to give up his health and future for a team down three touchdowns playing for nothing. He’s a great kid and teammate. If “he” had it his way, he’d never leave the field. I applaud his dad and coaches for not being selfish. 👏 👏 👏

Last edited:
“He” doesn’t do anything. His coaches are aware of his talent and future. They always err on the side of caution. He’s not going to give up his health and future for a team down three touchdowns playing for nothing. He’s a great kid and teammate. If “he” had it his way, he’d never leave the field. I applaud his dad and coaches for not being selfish. 👏 👏 👏

True

this guy hasn't scratched anywhere near the surface of his potential, get the OL right and watch this guy be an all american

Advertisement
Advertisement
Glad to not be wasting time on Columbus kids in general, but we should have gone after Parrish to join Chaney in the class.

Advertisement
Back