Don Chaney & Jaylan Knighton DUO

Odysseus

Freshman
I feel like this year will be the start of something amazing, these guys are true home run hitters can take it to the house any time they get the ball in space. This year they will be number 2 and 3 behind Harris, but I think they can be something serious a dynamic duo like Ronnie Brown and Cadillac Williams from Auburn years back.

Advertisement
The Don & The Rooster
I had a friend that called himself Ronster, but I promise you he wasn't a mix of these two. He couldn't run to save his life. Well, unless he was being chased by a crippled bear.

This is the best RB haul I can remember us getting in a very long time. Both of these guys on their own makes for a great RB class. BOTH of them? Daaaang....

Last edited:
Advertisement
Everyone is talking about knighton (as they should be) but it’s nuts how many have forgotten Chaney. At least, it seems that way.

Advertisement
Push the rock. A good run game is a great base for an electric offense...
Agreed. When the other team fears your run game, it opens a lot of possibilities. Lashlee will create room for them to run, and teams will have nightmares leading up to the game with us.

I've always been a fan of using one to set up the other, and teams will have a hard time picking their poison against us.

Agreed. When the other team fears your run game, it opens a lot of possibilities. Lashlee will create room for them to run, and teams will have nightmares leading up to the game with us.

I've always been a fan of using one to set up the other, and teams will have a hard time picking their poison against us.
I love old school football. If you had a good line and pushed the rock you dominated. Now in our new world I can see all types of run formations in Lashlee's offense. Keeps the lbs honest and we can tear up the middle with Harley and Pope.

Never noticed it until now, Knighton kinda reminds me of Duke.
Knighton has excellent balance and fights for every yard. He isn't the biggest back, but he never gives up on a play. It's a very good trait.

Everyone is talking about knighton (as they should be) but it’s nuts how many have forgotten Chaney. At least, it seems that way.
No way I am forgetting. He is physically larger than Knighton and with higher top end. If he gets into the open field, no one will want to tackle him and catching him won't be possible.

Advertisement
I was going to say that given the talent influx on the OL, these guys might actually have some holes to run through and show their stuff.
Even behind last year's line, Lashlee wouldn't be playing in a phone booth and these two would have holes to run through. This year with an improved line, and a MUCH improved system, they will have a field day.

Advertisement
Miami should always have a roster full of game breakers on offense especially at the rb. Position. You want guys who can take it to the house from anywhere on the field. You can tell a lot about a coaches mind set based on the players he recruits.

No way I am forgetting. He is physically larger than Knighton and with higher top end. If he gets into the open field, no one will want to tackle him and catching him won't be possible.
By higher top end are you referring to top speed or potential? Both look like the fastest guy on the field in their vids.

Advertisement
Back