Don Bailey interview in Tampa Bay area 7/19/2017

Advertisement
It's 2017, is there anything more archaic then making someone sign up in order to listen to your product?

Advertisement
I wouldn't click a button let alone sign up to listen to Dawn Ballbag Jr. He's a condescending cvnt face with zero credibility. He killed fans for trashing Coker, Shannon and Folden. Then, as soon as each was fired, he blamed all the problems on them and proceeded to claim the next guy was the greatest and that the fans were uninformed idiots for rallying against them.

Fck Dawn Ballbag in his pvssy.

It's 2017, is there anything more archaic then making someone sign up in order to listen to your product?

I don't even take the time to wipe anymore so I'm definitely not taking the time to sign up for this

Another instant classic....LMAO! Signing up to hear Ol Donnie Boy is as worst than my wife asking me to pay for tickets to go listen to Joice Myers psycho religious babble and motivational squabble.

I wouldn't click a button let alone sign up to listen to Dawn Ballbag Jr. He's a condescending cvnt face with zero credibility. He killed fans for trashing Coker, Shannon and Folden. Then, as soon as each was fired, he blamed all the problems on them and proceeded to claim the next guy was the greatest and that the fans were uninformed idiots for rallying against them.

Fck Dawn Ballbag in his pvssy.

He actually said Coker should've received a lifetime extension in 2006 for the way he handled the Pata situation. And I really believe he was being serious...

Advertisement
Back