Don’t think the noise didn’t help

Advertisement
He knew he should fire his son. He wasn't going to fire his son. The good person side of Mark came out. He did the right thing for the masses.

Miami is a fan base that you can't sell bull**** to. If we approve of what you are doing we will support you like no other fanbase. If you are wasting our time and trying to insult our intelligence we will call you out on it and turn on you faster than you can anticipate. As a candidate, do your homework on the position and if you can't handle our fanbase then stay at your school or find a school where the fans make you feel they are lucky to have you as this ain't the place for that.

Advertisement
You don’t get it dude. You have a loser mentality.

After reading the daily nonsense on thie board over the last several years and to have you conclude...that I have a loser mentality...is the funniest thing I've ever read here...I will assume you were trying to be ironic.
Miami is a fan base that you can't sell bull**** to. If we approve of what you are doing we will support you like no other fanbase. If you are wasting our time and trying to insult our intelligence we will call you out on it and turn on you faster than you can anticipate. As a candidate, do your homework on the position and if you can't handle our fanbase then stay at your school or find a school where the fans make you feel they are lucky to have you as this ain't the place for that.

Advertisement
After reading the daily nonsense on thie board over the last several years and to have you conclude...that I have a loser mentality...is the funniest thing I've ever read here...I will assume you were trying to be ironic.
You support coaches that go 7-6 and not guys that go 12-1. Ok instead of a loser you are just an average mentality. Wouldn’t want to see what your girlfriend/wife looks like.

You support coaches that go 7-6 and not guys that go 12-1. Ok instead of a loser you are just an average mentality. Wouldn’t want to see what your girlfriend/wife looks like.

Laughing...my WIFE's looks would give you a respite from hiding under the covers with an old Playboy Magazine and flashlight yanking on that 2 incher of yours, while telling your mommy your just doing homework.

As for my "mentality", little boy...I **** bigger than you! Now run along and play in traffic...

Laughing...my WIFE's looks would give you a respite from hiding under the covers with an old Playboy Magazine and flashlight yanking on that 2 incher of yours, while telling your mommy your just doing homework.

As for my "mentality", little boy...I **** bigger than you! Now run along and play in traffic...
I know what your about. You sound like the classic keyboard champ. You probably go to PETA rallies and are vegan. STFU already you’re charming soft.

Advertisement
Back