Don’t know if it’s been mentioned

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Everyone but Dunson bit
I really like the way Dunson plays and he shows effort on special teams. Went to the game for the first time in person this year (do not recommend the mask makes it way too hot) if they were selling beer I'd have a different opinion but the canned water is HIGHLY disappointing. I sat behind the Canes sideline at the 40, really good seats so I saw a lof of little things. There was one punt we return we had that was a fair catch that Dunson had some back and forth w #15 for Pitt and at the end of the play Dunson checked him and the guys mouth piece fell, Dunson saw it and legit reached down and threw it from almost the numbers to our sideline. It landed right behind none other than Nesta and it went downhill from there for 15 from Pitt lmao. My point is Dunson a scrappy mf and we need that at cb, especially w his size.

Isaiah Dunson has one of the biggest plays of the day! If he doesn’t stay home and make that tackle on the fake punt, this game could’ve ended differently!
Y’all follow 18, 9 and 11 on Kick coverage..they make my under regions engorged every time..pause if applicable

Y’all follow 18, 9 and 11 on Kick coverage..they make my under regions engorged every time..pause if applicable

Interested GIF by reactionseditor

Advertisement
I really like the way Dunson plays and he shows effort on special teams. Went to the game for the first time in person this year (do not recommend the mask makes it way too hot) if they were selling beer I'd have a different opinion but the canned water is HIGHLY disappointing. I sat behind the Canes sideline at the 40, really good seats so I saw a lof of little things. There was one punt we return we had that was a fair catch that Dunson had some back and forth w #15 for Pitt and at the end of the play Dunson checked him and the guys mouth piece fell, Dunson saw it and legit reached down and threw it from almost the numbers to our sideline. It landed right behind none other than Nesta and it went downhill from there for 15 from Pitt lmao. My point is Dunson a scrappy mf and we need that at cb, especially w his size.
Anybody have video of this?

Everytime I see Huff lining up on kickoff I have to do a double take and remember who he is because he looks like a well put together player.

Advertisement
Narcoochie must have ripped that guy's head off when he whiffed on the block on Dunson.

Advertisement
Back