Don’t forget, 95% of you laughed when we tried to raise money for the billboard to fire Blake and manny 2 years ago

The Svengali

Sophomore
We tried to tell you guys and **** near all of you laughed and mocked and sat on your hands. Some of us had the vision and tried to put pressure on the admin, but only a handful of us took action. Now look at where we are. Stuck in the vortex and we are likely to bring him back for a FOURTH year. It’s sickening.

And now, you are trying to be all hands on deck to do the things we told you all to do 2 years ago: tweets, social media strategies, billboards, constant pressure.

Advertisement
Tennessee and Schiano will have nothing on us if Manny isn’t canned this week…I’ll make sure of that. Have to give them the benefit of the doubt for the next 48 hours or so…then I’m not sitting back any longer.

In the meantime, post your best Manuelita photoshopped pics…will come in handy whether or not this needs to be taken to the next step. The funnier and more pathetic they are, the better. Epstein and DiMare pics welcome with open arms as well, they’ll get the brunt of this regardless.

Tennessee and Schiano will have nothing on us if Manny isn’t canned this week…I’ll make sure of that. Have to give them the benefit of the doubt for the next 48 hours or so…then I’m not sitting back any longer.
after nearly 20 years of this you still give them benefit of the doubt.. battered wife syndrome is very real.. 1-800-799-7233 get help

Advertisement
The whole billboard and flying planes things is just another form of embarrassment
Wait until they bring Manny back, hire the choad from New Mexico and we double down.

I'd like to suggest we include targeted facebook ads this time around, maybe even in videos done by the players in exchange for NIL money. Anyone interested in applying for the U gets a nice little message about their support for athletics.

And I posted 20 years ago that Coker sucked and any idiot could have won with that team. Should I start a thread taking credit and calling out other posters too?!?!

This thread is pointless, and in any case, a billboard or a plane at a game doesnt work, in fact its counterproductive. A RESPECTED, RATIONAL, and unemotional expert on NATIONAL media is a different story.

If the Admin makes more stupid decisions, the typical fans best course of action is to stop donating, stop attending.

Advertisement
Advertisement
To all those are saying billboards and planes won’t work…standing around idle does? Letting them keep Manny for no reason other than nepotism does? F that, I personally want it worse than billboards. I’m talking hundreds of embarrassing flyers around campus, videos attacking certain BOT members, protests outside the hecht, chants at bball games, etc. If they want to play dirty, we can certainly do that.

To all those are saying billboards and planes won’t work…standing around idle does? Letting them keep Manny for no reason other than nepotism does? F that, I personally want it worse than billboards. I’m talking hundreds of embarrassing flyers around campus, videos attacking certain BOT members, protests outside the hecht, chants at bball games, etc. If they want to play dirty, we can certainly do that.
Miami fans have been flying banners to fire coaches for almost 30 years. It’s never one time made the slightest difference. Now, if the general public wants to call out certain BOT members who have been mucking up things for years, that might help. I’m telling everyone that Kirk Herbatreit did more to motivate Miami’s administration in one segment than anyone else has ever.

Advertisement
That was for the luch truck not the plane.

The Plane was flown but they spelled fire with an H by accident. True story
Yeah, but the billboard was supposed to go up, but the story was, someone from UM called the billboard company and threatened them.

So, with the billboard dead, the lunch truck idea was hatched. Since the lunch truck only ran once, the dude split with the cash.

Yeah, but the billboard was supposed to go up, but the story was, someone from UM called the billboard company and threatened them.

So, with the billboard dead, the lunch truck idea was hatched. Since the lunch truck only ran once, the dude split with the cash.
Yes that someone was the sister of the lunch truck driver. She put in a fake call so they could get the money to go to the lunch truck. It was discussed on here at nauseam.

I don't think emails work. Maybe a few get through, but after a while they will get ignored. And a protest rally won't happen.

I think going after them on social media is the way to go, twitter, reddit, Facebook. Go hard, but don't get too vulgar.

Advertisement
Back