Don’t Be a Fan Later

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t see a problem with the defense. We are young in the secondary and don’t have the inside talent that we are used to. There’s a dude on twitter complaining about the 3-2-6 package like it’s something new. We ran it last year with Joe Jackson standing up. The main problem we have is the offensive scheme. The blame goes on Manny at the end of the day for making the bad hire.

Advertisement
Still waiting on the later from last year. I am
A fan forever but if my team sucks the truth must be spoken.

Advertisement
As I was writing that, I was thinking “I have no idea where the **** we’re gonna get 4 more wins”. I’m not even sure we can pencil in FIU as a W at this point.

As garbage as FSU is, they are probably a better team right now.
Losing to FIU would be a huge salvo in the BBB war.

I'm taking the kids to the Louisville game. I wanted one when it would be cooler and a blowout so they get to walk away happy. Maybe it will be a nail biter.

I don’t see a problem with the defense. We are young in the secondary and don’t have the inside talent that we are used to. There’s a dude on twitter complaining about the 3-2-6 package like it’s something new. We ran it last year with Joe Jackson standing up. The main problem we have is the offensive scheme. The blame goes on Manny at the end of the day for making the bad hire.

Holy ****, I actually agree with Rev. I'm not going to say I'm a huge fan of what we do on defense completely, but the DL needs to improve to allow the secondary to grow up.

The offense, starts up front, but our playcalling isn't helping. They will cost us more than the defense for sure.

Advertisement
i cant await for the day we have a coach who doesnt push "its great to be a miami hurricane" and "dont be a fan later"

Advertisement
Back