Domonique Orange, 2022 NT, Kansas City, MO

Goulds Cane

Senior
It seems like we've cooled on Alton Tarber & IDK what's going on with Tawfiq Thomas, so I searched for some nose tackle prospects.

I want y'all to meet Domonique Orange. The 6'2 315 lb. DT attends North High in Kansas City.

Dear God, he is a PEOPLE MOVER. He is toying with the offensive linemen out there. He also showed amazing burst & ability to penetrate the pocket at his size.

He holds offers from almost everyone. He has only made two visits, an unofficial visit to Iowa State as a freshman & an unofficial visit to Mizzou last month. Our board is expansive, maybe we should throw an offer out that way & try to bring him in for a visit during the season. The Kansas City area lowkey puts out solid talent & should be an area we should try to get in on.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
OK he goes to Northtowne (aka NKC). Not far from me, since I live in NKC. Don't hear many kids North of the river getting much buzz in CFB recruiting, they normally go to NW Misouri State, Missouri State in Springfield, Pittsburg State or to P5 purgatory aka KWho.
Gotta check him out.

OK he goes to Northtowne (aka NKC). Not far from me, since I live in NKC. Don't hear many kids North of the river getting much buzz in CFB recruiting, they normally go to NW Misouri State, Missouri State in Springfield, Pittsburg State or to P5 purgatory aka KWho.
Gotta check him out.

This plus I question his listed height of 6'4" unless he is playing against high school giants in his highlights he looks more like 6' - 6'1" ft tall which probably those big offers aren't commitable.

My guess he ends up at ISU or IL or even Kansas.

Go Canes

This plus I question his listed height of 6'4" unless he is playing against high school giants in his highlights he looks more like 6' - 6'1" ft tall which probably those big offers aren't commitable.

My guess he ends up at ISU or IL or even Kansas.

Go Canes
The KCMO area prioritize basketball over football (I.E. the Rush brothers) except for the few who really take football seriously and wanna leave KC (Aldon Smith, Shane Ray, Drew Lock, even going back to Brandon Lloyd and Ladell Betts and Sproles from Olathe, KS), and there are a handful of schools you check out out here like Blue Springs, Rockhurst, Ray-Pec, the Lee's Summit schools and maybe even Raytown or Ray-South. But even so, those kids (minus the unicorn in Simmons who went to Clempson from Overland Park on the KS side) tend to go to Mizzou, KWho, KState or the DII schools I named. They really don't go to ISU or Illinois, believe it or not.

The KCMO area prioritize basketball over football (I.E. the Rush brothers) except for the few who really take football seriously and wanna leave KC (Aldon Smith, Shane Ray, Drew Lock, even going back to Brandon Lloyd and Ladell Betts and Sproles from Olathe, KS), and there are a handful of schools you check out out here like Blue Springs, Rockhurst, Ray-Pec, the Lee's Summit schools and maybe even Raytown or Ray-South. But even so, those kids (minus the unicorn in Simmons who went to Clempson from Overland Park on the KS side) tend to go to Mizzou, KWho, KState or the DII schools I named. They really don't go to ISU or Illinois, believe it or not.
My dawg coaches at Raytown. Matter of fact, he's a former Cane also...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tarbor has motor issues.. if coaches don't believe the light bulb will click then he has to go

Advertisement
If i have to hear about Tarbor riding around in a DONK with no motor im going to hurt something

Are we sure we've cooled on Tarbor? Is he working out next week? If so, and that goes well, he may just be committed by Aug 1.

Advertisement
Back