Off-Topic Dolphins To Land Deshaun Watson ??

L A M P

Reformed Mope
Premium
I felt like Charles Robinson deserved credit in this case. After all, what a terrible, terrible, deci$ion if true. Dude is good but even without molesting 107 women, is he 3 first rounders AND 2 second rounders good?

Advertisement
I felt like Charles Robinson deserved credit in this case. After all, what a terrible, terrible, deci$ion if true. Dude is good but even without molesting 107 women, is he 3 first rounders AND 2 second rounders good?

If he's not raping massage therapists, he's a Top 5 QB in football...so yeah.

If you can sub Tua for some of those picks, even better.

I’d give Tua, a TE & maybe one of each. Maybe.

Whoever is getting him is getting tons of baggage.
A legit franchise QB is worth whatever the asking price is and I wouldn't haggle too much.

Would be very careful to pay the iron price with Watson right now though...who knows what happens with this case.

A legit franchise QB is worth whatever the asking price is and I wouldn't haggle too much.

Would be very careful to pay the iron price with Watson right now though...who knows what happens with this case.
As long as he doesn’t frequent the same parlors as Robert Kraft, he should be good lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyone saying not until legal issues are done also realize the price would go back up along with more suitors? If Miami can get reliable intel this is a great opportunity.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Grier is worth a ****, and I don’t know that he is, you make number or round of picks contingent on his being eligible.

Um....Tua was the best Dolphin on the field last week. I guess everyone forgets we had the best passer in the NFL for 17 years and didn't win many playoff games and no SB victories. I'd rather have a defensive end that can get to the QB. All the optimism of tearing it down, 1st and 2nd round picks galore that were supposed to pay off this year and we can't beat the Jaguars.

I just don’t see how you make this deal work with all of the legal uncertainty that remains. If you ***** this up you won’t recover for several years.

Advertisement
Back