Dolphins meet with Chris Herndon

Advertisement
- Herndon would be a nice pick-up, especially if used in goal line situations.
- Ditto for HOFrank Gore, glad the Dolphins signed him.
- Last part of the article is a downer. Stay away from $uckeyes, Dolphins don't need any more Brian "I-95" Hartline's or Eric Kumerow's, or the Ted Ginn Family.

Dolphins need to reach and draft him in the third round. Julius Thomas had a poor season and had poor work ethic. We have a lot of slot WR's and I'm not high on Parker being the number one guy. Drafting Herndon would be a great move.

Phins need a TE. Don't think it would take long for Herndon to get up to NFL speed.

Advertisement
While Herndon was our top TE this year I just don't see him making in the NFL as a top flight player. Hope I'm wrong but he seem to disappear in many of the big games, now if the Phins draft Walton that's a different story.

Advertisement
For all you Dolphin fans out there:

Frank Gore has graduated high school, ran for over 500 yards as a freshman at UM, tore his ACL TWICE, got drafted, and has had a 13 year NFL career where he’s rushed for over 14,000 yard all before the dolphins have won a playoff game..

I think Herndon to the Phins make sense. They blew a load not picking up Njoku last year and picking up that bust Thomas. They might actually not ***** the pooch 2 years running.

While Herndon was our top TE this year I just don't see him making in the NFL as a top flight player. Hope I'm wrong but he seem to disappear in many of the big games, now if the Phins draft Walton that's a different story.

Lay off the crack. Herndon will be playing on sundays for a very long time

probably because our oc wasnt that good of a play caller, or knew how to even get him the ball for most of the year similar to how he did Njoku the year before.

Advertisement
I think Herndon to the Phins make sense. They blew a load not picking up Njoku last year and picking up that bust Thomas. They might actually not ***** the pooch 2 years running.

Gase basically was the only guy begging for julius thomas. So thats basically lets you know all you need to know about Gase. Dude handing out jobs to his boys

Gase basically was the only guy begging for julius thomas. So thats basically lets you know all you need to know about Gase. Dude handing out jobs to his boys
Yeah, and now Osweiler right after that disaster with Cutler. There's a reason most teams don't want the coach to be the GM, but I have a feeling Gase is having a lot of input with Tanenbaum and Grier as to his boys.

Advertisement
That's one thing I dislike about Gase. Its cool to bring in your boys if they have a great track record and or there's some potential, but Julius Thomas and now Osweiler? Good thing he made some great staff moves this offseason.

Herndon was an unsung hero of this team, will go far in the NFL. Would be great to see him on the Phins with Gore.

I want Chris. Reliable hands and is a pretty good blocker even in max protection situations. He doesn't seem like he will be a star but he is a projected 4-5th round pick so it not that big of a deal tbh.

Advertisement
Back