Doggin' players

Ever seen, and that's not hyperbole. Even our GT towel flag game was better. Coach No D playing prevent on the goal line made as much sense as what we did every play on yesterday.
There's bad scheme and then there's a frightening lack of effort and care. Yesterday was the latter. I've never seen a football care less on the field. It was like they were all zonked out on Xanax.

Advertisement
Anybody blaming the players for what happened yesterday are highly clueless when it comes to football, the defense executed exactly what they have been asked to do all year, coach mack brown knows coach diaz system like the back of his hand and yesterday he wanted it to be very clear why be fired em. Use basically 1 running play a game long, it was actually comical to watch.

We been pointing out how the linebackers and secondary have consistently been put at a disadvantage based on their pre-snap alignments all year, by the time we got to UNC, they were already well aware of baker and diaz tendecies and exposed them. Not complicated at all, the players gave maximum effort and came out to win. We can blame wiggins for several plays thru-out the year, but that pick yesterday, for one King keeps under throwing em, and that was clear pass interference, King under threw wiggins in that Clemson game at well on that pick.

At the end of the day, we ran nothing on offense to force UNC'S defense to have to make adjustments, no need in talking bout the E-fense yesterday!

There's bad scheme and then there's a frightening lack of effort and care. Yesterday was the latter. I've never seen a football care less on the field. It was like they were all zonked out on Xanax.
We’ve seen teams quit at the end of bad seasons, playing out the string.

But last night’s game should have meant something. The team came off their best performance since FSU (yes, it was Duke, but still...), were playing a team that beat them last year, were playing at home for the first time in nearly two months, with a NY6 bowl berth on the line, possibly against hated rival Florida, in your home stadium.

And looked utterly disinterested. To a man, almost.

How does changing the Athletic Director change the results on the football field?

Explain it to me like I'm five.

How does changing the Athletic Director change the results on the football field?

Explain it to me like I'm five.
The current AD hired the last two failed HCs. The current HC costs $4M to hire away from his previous employer, without consideration of alternatives.

A new AD replaces the underperforming HC with one he believes will produce winning results. Not guaranteed to be successful, of course, but the current regime has failed.

Advertisement
If you no show like we did yesterday, the fans should be in your ***. It was the most disturbing lack of effort I've ever seen. It's Manure's fault, but the players can suck a dyck or two too.
Nail on the head. The apathy and **** play is on the coach. Players gotta execute but the want and fire to get ish done comes from the top. So, once again we've got flat players with no fire because the coach would like to show out on a ******* slip n slide instead of getting in the grill of a kid that makes a **** play or a ref that makes a **** call.

And who's got **** fault is that - the **** that hired him. This entire program is a virus.

It's a testament to the brand that this program still pulls recruits and the product currently is a finger to the legacy and the players that built it. I'm fine calling out dumb plays but let's put the heat on fvcks that got us here.

Advertisement
Back