Doggin' players

BentSteelCane

Recruit
Premium
I see a lot of posts going after specific players, which is never going to be helpful in recruiting. Nobody wants to play for a fanbase that dogs on em or creeps their social media feed. Probably a good idea to knock that ish off.

Some understand and know where the focus should be: it's not on Baker (although he's gotta go) or any of the other downstream staff members. It's at that top and not just Manny. This program isn't "back" until changes are made at the AD level. That only comes with a culture change within the group that holds leverage, when it comes to initiating those changes. This university needs to decide if sports are important at all. If they decide yes then the changes will be made.

It's been nearly 20 years since this program has been relevant. Glad to have been watching for the almost 20 that proceeded. The brand is hanging by threads. I don't think banners for coaches or posts on players are useful anymore. I don't have the answers but it's the top of the food chain that needs taken to task - the how is what needs to be figured out.

Gonna be another long off season.

Advertisement
Our team has a long, almost comical history of quitting and getting in their feelings on the football field over the past 15 years or so.

I am sure there are plenty of teams with similar demeanor, but we don't watch them weekly with as much attention as our own...but its pretty embarrassing when Miami players just quit, get into their feelings, and play some of the most undisciplined football you'll see. Its an indictment on the staff, but also the players, too. It should be unacceptable, but no one respects our coaching staff and this has been a trend at Miami for years now.

Advertisement
Absolutely interesting, that once again our guys get hyped up in the media. Who's staying; who's going? So and so is getting drafted. Then they come out and lay an egg. Players have to be accountable for something....

Agreed. Difference between constructive criticism and what some people are doing

First of all it would of mattered this year but I was thinking about this last night when was the last time we were really relaviant it was when we actually had our own stadium . We have heard all the former players say how special it was to play in the OB and it was not a good idea to lose that home field advantage i know it was become a dump but it was the U dump and with some fixing up or maybe even replacing it with our own home stadium would be nice . Don’t get me wrong that isn’t why we lost yesterday

Advertisement
Any recruit influenced by message board porsters has no business being a Miami Hurricane. I’m hoping a player like James Williams watched Amari Carter’s performance all season and punked him. Laughed at him. Called him a cuck.

Last edited:
My take, I'm not willing to call out a college player on social media, positive or negative. I don't do twitter and I don't look down on those who do, again that's just me.. But coaches and admin are fair game. And I think the Miami media is way too soft on the football program, especially after about 20 years of the same old bs.

Yeah, I haven’t ever called out a player (unless I was drunk at the time), but it is always coaching.

Florida fans are literally implying that they're going to murder Choad Wilson's kid on the most popular social media outlet for millions of people to see.

We have 🅱️etards in this fanbase, but this issue is considerably tame when you look around the country (mainly sec inbreds)

Advertisement
I agree that nobody should directly be talking sh*t to the players, but foh with "don't post on twitter or message boards" if the players actively look for the posts that's on them.
Fans have the right to be fans and that means venting about their teams

I see a lot of posts going after specific players, which is never going to be helpful in recruiting. Nobody wants to play for a fanbase that dogs on em or creeps their social media feed. Probably a good idea to knock that ish off.

Some understand and know where the focus should be: it's not on Baker (although he's gotta go) or any of the other downstream staff members. It's at that top and not just Manny. This program isn't "back" until changes are made at the AD level. That only comes with a culture change within the group that holds leverage, when it comes to initiating those changes. This university needs to decide if sports are important at all. If they decide yes then the changes will be made.

It's been nearly 20 years since this program has been relevant. Glad to have been watching for the almost 20 that proceeded. The brand is hanging by threads. I don't think banners for coaches or posts on players are useful anymore. I don't have the answers but it's the top of the food chain that needs taken to task - the how is what needs to be figured out.

Gonna be another long off season.
Look nobody should belittle

Gonna be an
nobody should ever belittle a player no matter what happens. N yes all the blame is on Baker period his schemes need to get his *** fired.. but you look at some of the tackling and think **** even if the play call is wrong can u not make a **** tackle to save your life.. can you as a player not adjust to what you've been seeing and change it
other long off season.

Advertisement
Players are soft these days. If we pulled a no show like that we’d be running gassers until w threw up. And our parents would be there watching saying we deserved it. That’s not how it is today. Times have changed.

If you no show like we did yesterday, the fans should be in your ***. It was the most disturbing lack of effort I've ever seen. It's Manure's fault, but the players can suck a dyck or two too.
Ever seen, and that's not hyperbole. Even our GT towel flag game was better. Coach No D playing prevent on the goal line made as much sense as what we did every play on yesterday.

Players are soft these days. If we pulled a no show like that we’d be running gassers until w threw up. And our parents would be there watching saying we deserved it. That’s not how it is today. Times have changed.
I fully expect our players to be wearing "Feelings Matter" on their helmets for the bowl.

There's a big difference between threatening players for physical mistakes that cost the team a game and roasting guys for mailing it in and disgracing my program. These guys should be flambéd like the **** chunks they are for disgracing a once-proud legacy the way they did.

Advertisement
Back