Doesn't look like an offer is coming for Berrios

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Braxton just sent me this message:

"Offer won't be coming anytime soon, just wanted to let you know."

He also wants me to add that he is a bit disappointed.

Looks like his offer went to Powell.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Sucks but when you have so much talent in your backyard then a stud will get left out. Now, I don't think he's done as far as his chances for a offer just has to wait

Advertisement
for those that can reply - Tell him thanks for competing and that we wish him the very best...

Might mean another receiver at his position with a offer before him was contacted and informed that we need a commitment (silent) or we have to give the offer to someone else.

Advertisement
This is nuts. The staff tells kids like this to come to camp, show out, and you will get an offer if worthy. Berrios did what was asked, and is seemingly very talented...but yet no offer. And the kid is a die hard Miami fan to boot, would likely commit on the spot.

I trust the staff, but this makes little to no sense.

This is nuts. The staff tells kids like this to come to camp, show out, and you will get an offer if worthy. Berrios did what was asked, and is seemingly very talented...but yet no offer. And the kid is a die hard Miami fan to boot, would likely commit on the spot.

It makes little sense because you don't have all the information like the staff does.

Its a tough pill to swallow.

Advertisement
i said it from day one....Brandon Powell is optio 1A for that role.....

Thing is we should still "recruit" Berrios in case kid sticks to Tenn (highly doubt he does)...

His offer wont come for awhile as Powell aint deciding just yet.....and Berrios might already be committed elsewhere.

If true cant really blame the staff after all WR is our deepest position and RB is more of a position of need.

I really like Powell but what the **** are we doing taking three quarterbacks and two of em are so so. There should be a spot for this kid and one of those meh qb's needs to kick rocks.

Advertisement
I really like Powell but what the **** are we doing taking three quarterbacks and two of em are so so. There should be a spot for this kid and one of those meh qb's needs to kick rocks.

We need QBs more than we need WRs. We have a lot of receivers on our board and we can't take one near the bottom of the list just yet

Braxton just sent me this message:

"Offer won't be coming anytime soon, just wanted to let you know."

He also wants me to add that he is a bit disappointed.

Looks like his offer went to Powell.

I don't think Berrios offer went to Powell , that would be a political offer UM doesn't have ties to Deerfield Beach. Now a pending offer to lets say a MNW kid would be very political to a lates say JoJo Robinson who is committed to FSU but supposedly getting lot of pressure to flip to UM.

If I was Burrios I would sit tight I have a strong feeling things are going to get shaken out soon in regards to WR spots left for the 2014 class. Here is the thing also if Burrios can become an Early Enrollee, allowing him to be added back to 2013 I think that lands him the offer, without affecting the others.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back