Does Vegas know something we don’t ?

SouthsideAtl

Junior
They have us at -4 against Unc this weekend ..I had to look twice lol we shall see

Attachments

• 80F38D5F-1EF6-4948-AD28-EE32DB2412A3.jpeg
    80F38D5F-1EF6-4948-AD28-EE32DB2412A3.jpeg
    61.3 KB · Views: 87
Advertisement
Advertisement
coming off the MTS blowout and being a 25 point favorite at home to a 4 point favorite against UNC is pretty suspect. Is it a trap game or do they know something. It’s probably both.

Advertisement
I'll take a shot.

North Carolina's run defense is ranked 112th. They gave up 288, 235, and 287 on the ground to App State, Georgia State, and Notre Dame. Those teams aren't particularly dominant at running the ball either. It may be the case that people think the strategy on our end will be to pound the ball and control the TOP, which is what our strategy should be.

I'll take a shot.

North Carolina's run defense is ranked 112th. They gave up 288, 235, and 287 on the ground to App State, Georgia State, and Notre Dame. Those teams aren't particularly dominant at running the ball either. It may be the case that people think the strategy on our end will be to pound the ball and control the TOP, which is what our strategy should be.

I see many check w/ me and 35-38 second pre-snaps LoL

Advertisement
I'll take a shot.

That last sentence had a Little Carmine Lupertazzi ring to it

Advertisement
I believe we win this one

Agreed. You're very rarely as good or as bad as you think you are. If you listen to our fans, we're literally the worst P5 team in the country. I don't buy it. What happened 10 days ago will probably take a year off my life, but I don't think we're that bad. Just "one of those days". I think the kids have some pride and come out with a lot more fire this weekend.

I'd feel a **** of a lot better if you told me Parrish and Tyrique were practicing this week, though.

Advertisement
Back