Does this seem familiar to anyone?

Advertisement
Advertisement
this poor ******* missed the practice net ... LOL

source.gif

@Canez1 Dude .... what the **** are you doing in Blacksburg ? do you need us to come up there and rescue you ? lol

Born and raised here. Worked at VT for several years and always had Miami stuff plastered everywhere. I think it actually cost me a few promotions and even a job at one point lol. Thanks but I’m good. I managed to convert my immediate family into Canes but we are the black sheep of the family. Everyone around here is just as miserable and ****ed off as we are though. I do wish I was in Miami. It’s been calling me since I was a kid but still never been there. Traveling is just too difficult.

Born and raised here. Worked at VT for several years and always had Miami stuff plastered everywhere. I think it actually cost me a few promotions and even a job at one point lol. Thanks but I’m good. I managed to convert my immediate family into Canes but we are the black sheep of the family. Everyone around here is just as miserable and ****ed off as we are though. I do wish I was in Miami. It’s been calling me since I was a kid but still never been there. Traveling is just too difficult.
We should do a GoFundMe to get your *** down here for a Canes game Man ! lol @OriginalGatorHater @NicKane

Advertisement
We should do a GoFundMe to get your *** down here for a Canes game Man ! lol @OriginalGatorHater @NicKane

I’m actually in the process of trying to find a somewhat newer van that is converted for a power wheelchair that can make the trip. I lost my job at VT after my current wheelchair dumped me out on my head a few times. The head is fine but tore a bunch of stuff in my left shoulder, which was the only arm that worked half way decent. That has made it a lot more difficult in finding a new ride. Also trying to get a newer and safer chair. Insurance is being a major pain in the *** but it will eventually get pushed through 🤞. The goal is sometime next season. I really appreciate the offer though.

I’m actually in the process of trying to find a somewhat newer van that is converted for a power wheelchair that can make the trip. I lost my job at VT after my current wheelchair dumped me out on my head a few times. The head is fine but tore a bunch of stuff in my left shoulder, which was the only arm that worked half way decent. That has made it a lot more difficult in finding a new ride. Also trying to get a newer and safer chair. Insurance is being a major pain in the *** but it will eventually get pushed through 🤞. The goal is sometime next season. I really appreciate the offer though.
we will see what we can do Bro ... hang in there.

we will see what we can do Bro ... hang in there.

Man I seriously appreciate it but really you guys don’t have to go to all that trouble.

Going to get a little sleep before morning gets any later. Been up all night reading threads.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Now we see why Bubba ain’t got no legs he has started an acting career. How we get that cleared by ncaa? Lol man that was great

The school is A plus on accessibility. If you want to visit it too.

The stadium is also excellent. Parking in black north and right in to an elevator up to the accessible seats which are, again, well designed first row perfect sight lines. So, definitely worth the trip.

I am in a wheelchair. I only go to one game a year but have season tickets 5. I gave the extras to the vets this year. If you want a set next year or whenever, just let me know.

Advertisement
Back