Does someone have a pic or video of this play....

I can't wait until we play safeties 20 yards off of the LOS against GT to take away their passing game

We won't because we'll overreact to their formation. Unless they decide to change their formations and go 3 and 4WR, we'll have a totally different approach. The formula was created a long time ago against our philosophy and scheme. It was really illuminated in a crappy game last year against Wake Forest. You can move our defenders around easily. We have teams basically moving slot WRs so far toward the sideline that it is an insult.

Advertisement
I watched that play several times. It was Fentress who got lost and the announcers, as bad as they were, saw it and were dumbfounded by it and kept harping on why doesn't Miami grow a pair and stop the run.

How bad must it be for a bunch of drunks like us to notice and the professional coaches keep doing it? But there doing it for a reason. They're not stupid. I want to know why?

I can't wait until we play safeties 20 yards off of the LOS against GT to take away their passing game

We won't because we'll overreact to their formation. Unless they decide to change their formations and go 3 and 4WR, we'll have a totally different approach. The formula was created a long time ago against our philosophy and scheme. It was really illuminated in a crappy game last year against Wake Forest. You can move our defenders around easily. We have teams basically moving slot WRs so far toward the sideline that it is an insult.

Exactly my observations. They pull our linebacker so far out because we refuse to line up a safety over the slot. Playing 4 wide wr we run a 3 man line with 2 backers in the box on 3rd and short and our backers are behind the first down marker 6-7 yds off the ball. I almost had a stroke last night yelling to squeeze the LOS. This is so maddening to constantly see where the offense is going to attack our defense because we dont change anything from game to game and during the game. Abdullah better give his game ball to our d coordinator cause he sure as **** help him in the heisman race.

I watched that play several times. It was Fentress who got lost and the announcers, as bad as they were, saw it and were dumbfounded by it and kept harping on why doesn't Miami grow a pair and stop the run.

How bad must it be for a bunch of drunks like us to notice and the professional coaches keep doing it? But there doing it for a reason. They're not stupid. I want to know why?
Fentress LOL not even a scholarship player. another try hard guy golden plays just because of that he tries hard in practice. Take him off the field and rotate Jamal Crawford and Deon. There's no need for fentress to be in the game

Can somebody tell me why we rotate safety's so much and why after the defense has not been on the field for 20 min, you take perryman out the game and not put him back until Nebraska was in the red zone

Advertisement
Lu, there was a play and one off the announcers questioned it as I'm yelling at the tv.
Canesrdynamite, stop man. I know football and at some points u have to stop the run and sell out. If we get beat deep, we get beat deep. I can live with that when a team is gouging us for 300 yards on the ground.

This right here!!!! I can't believe Al would have any other answer than we did not prepare nor made appropriate adjustments and Blake should call his ads out on it.

Advertisement
Back