Does Quetzalcoatl live on Rocky Top?

Advertisement
Not funny. Bigoted anti-Indian statements. Better to call it similar to a Chinese Fire Drill.

Advertisement
Tennessee being this bad this long is hilarious to me. I have a lot of family in Tennessee and they think Tennessee invented football. They think they are better then their record cuz they play in the SEC. SEC fans are the worst in general but Tennessee tops the list IMO. You would think they had a lot more championships since 68 the way they act about their program. They won back before scoreboards had electricity and 1 in 98. They have a good history but nothing really in the past 50 years other then 98. I’m probably just venting because I’ve been hearing how good of a hire JP is and how they have such good players that he will have imedite success, I’ve been telling them to pump the breaks on that sh¡t since they hired him lol.

Not funny. Bigoted anti-Indian statements. Better to call it similar to a Chinese Fire Drill.

You are right. I was insensitive.

I will correct.

"Our morally reprehensible imperialist yanqui privledged men are pretending to be noble and subjugated indingenous people proud warriors who were mocking their long held cultural practice of reptile worship while performing an authentic heart to exterior surgical procedure in order to ensure a good harvest."

I am just plain evil, I know, I know. I must attend 37 hours of authentic anti-patriarchy training so that I can learn to hear the voices of those that I consciously and subconsciously oppress.

Im exhausted.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back