Does Michael Jackson move to safety? What a great player

I mean, if he’s gonna keep being a lock down corner, why the **** would you move him to safety? I don’t give a **** about who’s coming in. This dude ain’t giving up that spot without a mother****ing fight. Dude has been lights out and he’s getting better every week.

Was wondering if people thought he could play the nickle where he blitz him or safety at times

Like Bandy for that and Jackson is too good on the outside right now to think of playing him anywhere else. I think the development of Derrick Smith and Amari Carter, coupled with the guys coming in and guys returning at safety, allows Jackson to just stay outside and lock **** down. Dude is starting to play like a second day NFL pick at worst right now. This is his first year of actually playing, so he still has so much room to grow. Which is scary. For opposing offenses. And ****ing awesome. For us.

Next season we should have a very good veteran secondary

And some ridiculous young talent trying to take their spots. That’s old school Cane football.

Advertisement
Man he is a physical specimen. He is built like Antrell Role. He is becoming our best DB. What is so noticeable is his size. Man he is huge and the size of safety.

He also has great ball skills. With all the corners we have on roster next year do we move him around and play both like he has at times this year?

Move him to safety for what? An unproven high school player?

I see your great logic.

Advertisement
Is there a chance he goes pro? I'd hate to lose him, but he's got size, talent, and tape now.

No way. One more year of this kind of play gets him a first day for sure

One more year of this type of play and factoring in that he will continue to develop and improve and he could be the 1st CB taken in the 2019 draft.

That play in the 4th quarter where VT tested him deep and MJack was stride for stride with the WR was looking at the ball all the way and timed his jump perfectly to knock away what was an accurate throw was straight up text book. I mean straight out of a coaching video.

I can't say enough about Mike Jackson's development and growth as a football player. Just incredible. Amazing! #Player Development

Last edited:
Is there a chance he goes pro? I'd hate to lose him, but he's got size, talent, and tape now.

No way. One more year of this kind of play gets him a first day for sure

One more year of this type of play and factoring in that he will continue to develop and improve and he could be the 1st CB taken in the 2019 draft.

He has the makings of a first round pick. Size is on point, speed is what you expect, tape is insane.

Advertisement
Back